Hello everybody!

I'm GhostGuy!

I've chosen this name because I have love for the Ghost type Pokemon.

I'm pretty fond with other types as well, but Ghost tops them all.

I've recently become addicted to all things Pokemon, play it on Discord, thinking about buying a new 3DS to play the games again (gave my old one to niece), may even watch the series from season 1 all the way on up, etc.!! So, on my free time, all I do is.... POKEMON! So, I'm very interested in playing a Pokemon MMO and have chosen this one!

I'm not a pro at Pokemon at all, I'm quite the newbie player and very bad at PvP. But, I'd still love to play Pokemon with others and learn and potentially build up knowledge and be better at PvP.

There's also a lot of Pokemon I don't know the name of and a lot of Ghost types I've yet to meet for the first time and research!

So anyways, I'm looking for new friends to play this game with!

Do you know of any guilds that will invite a newbie player like me? Already in one and know your guild is newbie friendly?

Please talk to me! I'd love to be a part of the community! :D

Welcome mr Ghosty Ghost! Also, if you play in Gold Server I can invite you personally :) there are a lot of guilds in the guild section you can check out too!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Welcome mr Ghosty Ghost! Also, if you play in Gold Server I can invite you personally :) there are a lot of guilds in the guild section you can check out too!

I will definitely make a character in Gold Server and would love an invite from you then :3

Could you tell me a little about your guild? <3 How's the population and activity and is it friendly? ^_^ I'm a friendly person and need to be surrounded by friendly people xD :3

Also, how's the Gold Server's activity and economy? :o

Sorry for the many questionssss >.<

I'm just trying to make sure I've chosen the right place to be so I can be a long-term and dedicated PRO player, like you! <3

• Like 1

Welcome to PRO! I hope you enjoy.

(Btw, Fairy types are such adorable pokemon! And yes, they're my favorite.)

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Welcome ^^

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

Welcome

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I'm GhostGuy!

I've chosen this name because I have love for the Ghost type Pokemon.

I'm pretty fond with other types as well, but Ghost tops them all.

I've recently become addicted to all things Pokemon, play it on Discord, thinking about buying a new 3DS to play the games again (gave my old one to niece), may even watch the series from season 1 all the way on up, etc.!! So, on my free time, all I do is.... POKEMON! So, I'm very interested in playing a Pokemon MMO and have chosen this one!

I'm not a pro at Pokemon at all, I'm quite the newbie player and very bad at PvP. But, I'd still love to play Pokemon with others and learn and potentially build up knowledge and be better at PvP.

There's also a lot of Pokemon I don't know the name of and a lot of Ghost types I've yet to meet for the first time and research!

So anyways, I'm looking for new friends to play this game with!

Do you know of any guilds that will invite a newbie player like me? Already in one and know your guild is newbie friendly?

Please talk to me! I'd love to be a part of the community! :D

Welcome!

https://discord.gg/Sh2Yfu