Official legendary tournament

Red

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103160 Tournament will proceed after some moves/abilities have been fixed.

Any fixed date?

No, but should be soon.

Ah I see.

Anyways, I am under the impression that the tournament is postponed due to the fact that the majority of the participants use Machamp, which is why, instead of having them change their pokemons, you decided to wait till some abilities/moves are fixed. How about this:

Since No Guard is bugged only when the move earthquake is used, how about ban earthquake + no guard instead? Therefore, people would still be allowed to use No guard Machamps, just without using earthquake.

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

Any fixed date?

No, but should be soon.

Ah I see.

Anyways, I am under the impression that the tournament is postponed due to the fact that the majority of the participants use Machamp, which is why, instead of having them change their pokemons, you decided to wait till some abilities/moves are fixed. How about this:

Since No Guard is bugged only when the move earthquake is used, how about ban earthquake + no guard instead? Therefore, people would still be allowed to use No guard Machamps, just without using earthquake.

That is not the only reason.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

No, but should be soon.

Ah I see.

Yes.

However, if you plan on starting the tournament after some moves/abilities are fixed, wouldn't that cause [glow=red]almost every participants[/glow] to modify their teams and re-send them to you and Chappy for verification? (which I think, would further delay the event and plus, would basically be repeating the "send your imgur album" step. I mean hey, if magic guard gets fixed, I'm sure 80% of the participants would want to use Clefables in the tournament..)

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

Ah I see.

Yes.

However, if you plan on starting the tournament after some moves/abilities are fixed, wouldn't that cause [glow=red]almost every participants[/glow] to modify their teams and re-send them to you and Chappy for verification? (which I think, would further delay the event and plus, would basically be repeating the "send your imgur album" step. I mean hey, if magic guard gets fixed, I'm sure 80% of the participants would want to use Clefables in their tournament..)

Magic isn't coded, not bugged. I'm talking about bugs like the visual glitch of weather and so.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

I am confused about something.

Is there any way to confirm a natural cure poke after using status?

For example someone sent out chansey then i used spore on it and he switched out.(but i dont think pro shows the message natural cure has been activated )or does heal ryt before switch and we can see it?

it may cause some problem with sleep clause.

103248 I am confused about something.

For example someone sent out chansey then i used spore on it and he switched out.(but i dont think pro shows the message natural cure has been activated )or does heal ryt before switch and we can see it?

It is healed right after you switch, so there is no confusion there.

Just a question is it a Problem that i have sent in a pokemon with a not usable ability (No Guard) ? If yes dont Wort I got other pokes to replays it.

No, but should be soon.

Well, here's the thing.

Machamp with No Guard is OKAY to use.

Just don't have the move Earthquake on it.

Then, everything should be okay.

K cos someone told me No Guard was completely banned from pvp and i get banned for using it oO

Visit my Personal Shop

<i></i>

103248 I am confused about something.

It is healed right after you switch, so there is no confusion there.

The problem Sangkujung is describing here is that you cant be sure that a poke has natural cure.

Example:

Breloom vs Starmie.

Breloom is using spore on Starmie. Starmie fells asleep. Now starmie gets switched out.

Now, Breloom user cant be sure that the oponent's starmie has natural cure and if he can use spore again or not against a different poke.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"