Official legendary tournament

Red

102594 Im sorry if im double posting about this, but can we maybe get an extra day or two to submit our teams due to the no guard nature being banned at the last minute. Due to that being a potential key component to some teams?

I have replied to your first post, but nevertheless, I'll talk to Chappy about it.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

102597 I see that i can still send my team. But i didnt knew that no guard is ban. Where could i see which abilities are ban ?

The bugged list thread in announcement section.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Dear Singham (and admin Chappy)

I have sent you two my team for registration a day or two ago.

Still, my name does not appear in registration list (1st post of Red)

So I wonder if anything wrong w/ my team or the list just haven't been updated yet.

Anyway, thank you for your time.

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

102608 Dear Singham (and admin Chappy)

I have sent you two my team for registration a day or two ago.

Still, my name does not appear in registration list (1st post of Red)

So I wonder if anything wrong w/ my team or the list just haven't been updated yet.

Anyway, thank you for your time.

102370 OK, registrations oficially done. But if you registered on this post before the time expired, and you didn't send your teams, you have until 16 february GMT+5 0:00 to send your teams to me and Singham. Also, the participants list will be updated at most this hour tomorrow, so don't worry yet if you are not on the list. Further details will come soon.

For those who have sent their teams and aren't on list, check your PM's if you sent your team in wrong format and if you did not receive any PM, just wait for the thread to be updated.

102618 the machamp is ban?? even he doesnt have earthquake?? :Ambivalent:

He does learn Earthquake.

yes.. he can learn it in TM, but there's if theres no earthquake in moveset? we can use it??

they can printscreen or see it in the video if machamp uses earthquake right?

can you just ban machamp that have earthquake? instead banning the whole poke itself...

the only bug there is with that earthquake only :Smile: