Official legendary tournament

Red

102618 the machamp is ban?? even he doesnt have earthquake?? :Ambivalent:

He does learn Earthquake.

yes.. he can learn it in TM, but there's if theres no earthquake in moveset? we can use it??

they can printscreen or see it in the video if machamp uses earthquake right?

can you just ban machamp that have earthquake? instead banning the whole poke itself...

the only bug there is with that earthquake only :Smile:

I did not ban Machamp, did I?

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

102635 ohh sry i thought you were :Shy: but no guard is ban?

Yes [highlight=red]or more like if used on Pokemon with Levitate ability.[/highlight]

Well, you should just ban the entire ability. If not, you shouldn't ban Roost on Pokémon which are not Flying Type for example...

It can also happen on Pokémon which use Magnet Rise I guess, complicated to make exceptions...

Stream ON :

102635 ohh sry i thought you were :Shy: but no guard is ban?

Yes [highlight=red]or more like if used on Pokemon with Levitate ability.[/highlight]

Well, you should just ban the entire ability. If not, you shouldn't ban Roost on Pokémon which are not Flying Type for example...

It can also happen on Pokémon which use Magnet Rise I guess, complicated to make exceptions...

Although I have said about Roost being banned completely, I did not punish users who used Roost on Scizor.

I don't know if Magnet Rise works or not.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Although I have said about Roost being banned completely, I did not punish users who used Roost on Scizor.

I don't know if Magnet Rise works or not.

But Roost is still banned on every Pokémon for the tournament (if not, the Roost ban is unclear), even if nobody were banned for using it in ladder with Scizor.

If you allow an exception for something (No Guard available but not using EQ on Levitate Pokés), you kinda have to allow exceptions for every situations (especially Roost on no-Flying type Pokés). Other example : Drain Punch is banned, but what if we use Drain Punch with a Pokémon which doesn't hold Leftovers ? It could be an exception aswell...

About Magnet Rise, it works, I was talking about No Guard + Earthquake vs a Pokémon which used Magnet Rise.

TL;DR : No Guard should be banned, if not (Earthquake + Levitate exception you suggested), Roost shouldn't be aswell if used by a non-Flying type.

PS : Imo, half of the registered players just want the Suicune. The PvP is kinda unplayable atm, bad timing for a tournament that important.

Stream ON :

I want to say something about Roost. It's bugged because it don't change flying type to normal types but this is most likely even worse for the roost user. Normal type is always better than flying type, example for : Frost moves, electr moves, shadow moves, rock moves. The only benefit it gives it's for Fighting moves when you use roost before being attacked by an Fighting move. I think it's really specific situation. Roost is really permabanned just because of this ?

102715 I want to say something about Roost. It's bugged because it don't change flying type to normal types but this is most likely even worse for the roost user. Normal type is always better than flying type, example for : Frost moves, electr moves, shadow moves, rock moves. The only benefit it gives it's for Fighting moves when you use roost before being attacked by an Fighting move. I think it's really specific situation. Roost is really permabanned just because of this ?

Roost usually doesn't change your type to Normal, you just lose Flying type.

Example : Skarmory uses Roost, he loses his Flying type 'til the end of the turn, so he's just Steel type, not Normal.

So, the bug can be an advantage in several cases.

Stream ON :

102715 I want to say something about Roost. It's bugged because it don't change flying type to normal types but this is most likely even worse for the roost user. Normal type is always better than flying type, example for : Frost moves, electr moves, shadow moves, rock moves. The only benefit it gives it's for Fighting moves when you use roost before being attacked by an Fighting move. I think it's really specific situation. Roost is really permabanned just because of this ?

Roost usually doesn't change your type to Normal, you just lose Flying type.

Example : Skarmory uses Roost, he loses his Flying type 'til the end of the turn, so he's just Steel type, not Normal.

So, the bug can be an advantage in several cases.

Oh yes, true. It only changes to normal type when you are pure flying type.

But still, except against fighting moves (with skarmory) it's almost never positive for the roost user. (No one will hit a flying type with grass or bug moves, even if he predicts roost being used)

It's so situational, for example, i've done so many games and i think it changed nothing for me except one time (with Skarmory) against Scizor with Superpower. That's all i remember for the positive aspect.

If it's banned i will lose 2 of my pokemons :D: I'm sad it's already so hard to make a good team level 100, with the bugged moves it's even harder. :Cry:

Honestly, I think that the whole ability (No Guard) should be banned.

Let me present you a scenario.

SuHu sends out Machamp against Arcanine.

SuHu uses Earthquake because Arcanine is weak to ground.

Opponent switches to Weezing or Gengar.

Weezing or Gengar gets hit by Earthquake.

SuHu did not know that Arcanine will be switched to Weezing/Gengar.

SuHu is in trouble.

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049