Official legendary tournament

Red

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103323 well how do official tourneys (smogon etc.) handle it? the same problem with sleep clause should appear there to then i guess

If there is another Pokemon that is already sleep, it tells you that "sleep clause is activated" or something like that, and you just lose your turn.

you dont have that probem in smogon due toseveral points:

1. in any point of the match, you can check the opponent's team (like % of Hp, status, etc) when you go with your mouse over the opponent's pokeballs.

2. If a poke is asleep, the particualr pokeball will get a different colour.

3. If an opponent's poke is asleep, you wont get the chance to use spore, sleep powder etc. The sleep clause is already implemented in the battle system.

All of these features are not realized in the actual client.

My reaction when people ask me if I'm the Barney from "Barney & Friends"

103248 I am confused about something.

Is there any way to confirm a natural cure poke after using status?

For example someone sent out chansey then i used spore on it and he switched out.(but i dont think pro shows the message natural cure has been activated )or does heal ryt before switch and we can see it?

it may cause some problem with sleep clause.

It is healed right after you switch, so there is no confusion there.

How do you know if that chansey isnt natural cure? So you Still allow putting the opponet in to sleep even it isnt natural cure?

thats the problem there... if the chansey isnt natural cure... example (if he got sleep then switch out)

opponent will think that it healed already .. then the opponent use sleep again to the other poke that switch in...

(thats your problem) i think youre disqualified :Smile:

So if you want to be careful with this things... dont use your sleep until you are sure that the poke that you putted to sleep is awake or not :Smile:

Just to add to this sleep clause, I think we need to clarify on rest users.

(Smogon)

Sleep Clause - You lose if, at the end of your turn, two of your opponent's Pokemon were put to sleep by a move you used but were not forced into, and neither have had their sleep removed since then.

The clause basically means that if you have already put a Pokemon on your opponent's side to sleep and it is still sleeping, you can't put another one to sleep.

A move you were "forced into" is a move you must use because all other moves (that cannot inflict sleep) are disabled (by Choice item, Encore, or some combination of Taunt, Disable, Torment, and lack of PP) and you cannot switch (due to trapping moves, trapping abilities, Ingrain, or having all other Pokemon be fainted).

A move you used includes moves called by Metronome, Sleep Talk, Assist, Me First, or Copycat. It does not include Magic Coat or Magic Bounce.

Rest, used by either player, is never counted by this clause.[/quote2]

So basically if the opponent has used rest, the player may still use a sleep move on another pokemon...

103341 you dont have that probem in smogon due toseveral points:

1. in any point of the match, you can check the opponent's team (like % of Hp, status, etc) when you go with your mouse over the opponent's pokeballs.

3. If an opponent's poke is asleep, you wont get the chance to use spore, sleep powder etc. The sleep clause is already implemented in the battle system.

I guess I did not describe it well, but when you switch out and then bring back, then it cures, so you do not use sleep till then.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

103341 you dont have that probem in smogon due toseveral points:

Actually this is right except for the point that if you Put a pokemon to sleep and try to use another sleep moves the moves will still work and you can use it but it will miss 100% due to sleepclause beeing activ the Moment you sleep an enemy pokemon.

Also i real love the Feature of pokemon Name HP and Status is diplayed if you hover over the pokeballs.

Visit my Personal Shop

<i></i>

There should be an "Item Clause" too.

Be more specific when you're giving a suggestion. (e.g. such as what items)

However, I believe that there should not be an item clause due to the lack of items working at the moment.

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049