Returning player from 2015-16

So, I have been here since the first release and completed the first 3 regions when they released it. But I left for good to focus on other games. But after these years, thought of coming back to one of my root games. So what are the things that changed since then ? or what did they apply more ? Back in my time, one of the major reason of my leaving was lack of server space lol. Had to wait like 5-30 mins to login which was quite a lot.

welcome back buddy :) Why not check those guides section . If they added something new they must post a guide for it as well

Welcome back! <3

You might want to check the update logs, they write the updates of PRO there since 2k15 it will be helpful to you. Here's the link

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

So, I have been here since the first release and completed the first 3 regions when they released it. But I left for good to focus on other games. But after these years, thought of coming back to one of my root games. So what are the things that changed since then ? or what did they apply more ? Back in my time, one of the major reason of my leaving was lack of server space lol. Had to wait like 5-30 mins to login which was quite a lot.

Welcome back Trainer! ^_^

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

Welcome back to the game

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Come back