EmeraldBC here to stay & to say Hey ;)

Hey everyone my real name is Paul But IGN is EmeraldBC , I'm from Ontario Canada , My birthday is January 12th was born in 1988 , I have two beautiful daughters both where born in 2012 & 2013 , my first daughter name is Hailey & my youngest daughter name is Layla there are both my world & made me the happiest father on the planet . I currently live with my new girl friend & she's is the best to happen to me since both my daughters I'v been with her for two & half years & growing stronger everyday. My hobbies are Pokémon been playing since it was on black & white Gameboy my first Pokémon game was Red, My favorite game was Emerald as you can tell my nickname My other fav hobbies are Wrestling I grew up watching WWF witch is now called WWE & i owe me watching wrestling due to my father who passed away about 6 years now. it used to be a dream of mine to become a wrestler but as i got older the dream became what it was only a dream haha . I remember watching my 1st ever wrestling match witch was in WCW with Hollywood Hulk Hogan Vs Sting & ever since then i became hooked. I used to how ever do backyard wrestling with a octagon wrestling ring & we used to host these events at fair grounds ect the most that we ever performed in front of was over 300 people for an event. The company used to be called FWF witch meant Frontier wrestling Federation. we also had a cross over with how i got to be apart of FWF witch the first backyard wrestling i was in was called xWe (Xtreme Wrestling Entertainment). I am a former FWF Tag Team Champion with a stable called Team Elite. In xWe I was a former xWe Heavyweight Champion & former xWe Hardcore Champion. My wrestling name in FWF was Jay Powers & in xWe my name was Triple X. I was raised by my Grandma in a small town called Ridgetown. I never had my mother in my life & well my father was also absent as well for the most part of it hence why my grandmother raised me so she always been more of a mother to me then my real one. My favorite type of music is Rock, metal & some rap but mainly Eminem is the only that i enjoy. & that about sums it up about me hope to get to know all of you over time.

Welcome!

• Like 1