unaware

Editigre

maybe how are you new you don't know much about the game that's why your answers are understandable

I may be new compared to you, but I am not new in general. Also, why are you the one asking for the ban, if it's apparantly no problem to you? Clearly it's caused some distraught that moved you to make this post.

For lack of a better term, it is stupid to ban something from an archetype that only causes grief to people who only think of how long the game will be, or how it takes no brain to use it. I used to be in those shoes, saying how people were toxic for using stall. But all I played was offense and balance without stallbreakers, and I was irritated with the fact I couldn't break through. But you know what I did? I actually used my noggin and started adapting to cover stall, while keeping the playstyle that I like.

I can already tell you are closed minded about this situation, and I'm honestly pretty disappointed. I do not know if this is true, but in Silver I hear you have been using the same team for a long time, the Donphan team. I know for a fact that in Gold, you've stuck with the sand core for as long as I can remember. Clearly you don't want to branch out on at least Gold, and how the game doesn't get stale from using the same team over and over beats me.

Long story short, grow up out of that "I'm a professional" mindstate. There's always room for change. Get off your high-chair, doesn't make you any cooler.

• Like 1

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"lol for me there is no problem I say it for almost no players when you are looking for pvp I am a professional in pvp the problem is not for me it is for the majority of people who do not do pvp for so much wall " - So you are saying its a problem for new players..

"maybe how are you new you don't know much about the game that's why your answers are understandable "- so you are saying newer player dont have/understand this problem?

• Like 1

I have to highly disagree with this. Unaware is not as broken as you may believe it is.

1- There only 2 "Usable" Unaware Mons being Clefable and Quagsire. both running usually max def and hp. (not counting Bibarel and Swoobat since their not really in the meta.) Both has really glaring issues. The first is as Kboww pointed out, once Toxic'ed they can be easily worn down. If Clefable has heal bell Toxic should always win since its a pp war. (toxic having 16 max pp while heal bell only has max 8) if quagsire gets toxic'ed hes pretty much dead

2- This pretty much only apply to quagsire, but Quag has a hard time taking special atks unless invested then it cant really wall strong physical moves from d nite, and conk. Even strong physical atks can make sure he cant switch in for free. Like a Banded Dragonite 2hit kos quagsire with outrage always.

3- I'm pretty sure your just salty about a game where you got stalled out. Just adding say a careful Gliscor fixes most of your issues or any wall-breaker. Manaphy,Azumarill, (banded) Dragonite, and Serperior are all great options for this. All have the power to just tear through stall teams. So if your seeing a lot of stall teams just change your team a lil. You may think you can win with just one team but one team can never beat all the teams. Theirs always a counter, thats what Pokemon really is about.

• Like 1

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

I may be new compared to you, but I am not new in general. Also, why are you the one asking for the ban, if it's apparantly no problem to you? Clearly it's caused some distraught that moved you to make this post.

For lack of a better term, it is stupid to ban something from an archetype that only causes grief to people who only think of how long the game will be, or how it takes no brain to use it. I used to be in those shoes, saying how people were toxic for using stall. But all I played was offense and balance without stallbreakers, and I was irritated with the fact I couldn't break through. But you know what I did? I actually used my noggin and started adapting to cover stall, while keeping the playstyle that I like.

I can already tell you are closed minded about this situation, and I'm honestly pretty disappointed. I do not know if this is true, but in Silver I hear you have been using the same team for a long time, the Donphan team. I know for a fact that in Gold, you've stuck with the sand core for as long as I can remember. Clearly you don't want to branch out on at least Gold, and how the game doesn't get stale from using the same team over and over beats me.

Long story short, grow up out of that "I'm a professional" mindstate. There's always room for change. Get off your high-chair, doesn't make you any cooler.

I see you quickly if you do not understand is not the problem for me 2 times I hope you understand I always step on the top in the two servers use the pokemon that I use this season is low and that is why nobody does pvp for much wall there are few pvp

ACpTf6i.png

I have to highly disagree with this. Unaware is not as broken as you may believe it is.

1- There only 2 "Usable" Unaware Mons being Clefable and Quagsire. both running usually max def and hp. (not counting Bibarel and Swoobat since their not really in the meta.) Both has really glaring issues. The first is as Kboww pointed out, once Toxic'ed they can be easily worn down. If Clefable has heal bell Toxic should always win since its a pp war. (toxic having 16 max pp while heal bell only has max 8) if quagsire gets toxic'ed hes pretty much dead

2- This pretty much only apply to quagsire, but Quag has a hard time taking special atks unless invested then it cant really wall strong physical moves from d nite, and conk. Even strong physical atks can make sure he cant switch in for free. Like a Banded Dragonite 2hit kos quagsire with outrage always.

3- I'm pretty sure your just salty about a game where you got stalled out. Just adding say a careful Gliscor fixes most of your issues or any wall-breaker. Manaphy,Azumarill, (banded) Dragonite, and Serperior are all great options for this. All have the power to just tear through stall teams. So if your seeing a lot of stall teams just change your team a lil. You may think you can win with just one team but one team can never beat all the teams. Theirs always a counter, thats what Pokemon really is about.

when aware was banned, there was never a lot of wall and the PvP was ISO toxic since it was disbanded a very serious wall increase and my team is not a problem is in general for all those who do pvp until the top guilds are low because many of their itegrantes do not pvp aver much wall

ACpTf6i.png

I know many old players, those who know me will surely tell me, * not brains *, well.

In the case of Editigre, as Aggs mentioned it, Editigre has been playing with the same team for a long time, so it is very counteable and if it fails to raise its statistics, they will beat you through a faster stall or offensive.

Unaware is that * key * that Stall users have to avoid being swept away by a Manaphy, Lucario, Dragonite, etc. that are seen too much in Pvp.

However, there are some users who go from * dirty * using 5 or 6 stall mons, including Clefable / Quagsire Unaware. I think that for players who play H.o this makes it difficult for them, however, if Unaware were banned, H.o would be very benefited and in Pvp we would see only Dragonites as in 2015-2016-2017. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be ...

An Unaware clause would be ideal, maximum 1 per team. Maybe it's a crazy thing, but understandable at least to me, on the other hand, there are many Pokemon that can count Pokemon bost.

Bisharp you take out a Hydreigon / Conk / Lucario, etc. and you kill him without problems.

It's just a matter of adapting and the trick * bring surprises * to cover a large part of Pokemon meta game

Edited by Chaosknigth
  • Like 1