unaware

Editigre

when aware was banned, there was never a lot of wall and the PvP was ISO toxic since it was disbanded a very serious wall increase and my team is not a problem is in general for all those who do pvp until the top guilds are low because many of their itegrantes do not pvp aver much wall

1. Unaware was banned not because it made stall teams good, it was coded incorrectly to the point where it would ignore item boosts. the likes of Choice Band, Life Orb, Choice Specs, and so on. THAT was broken. Typical things such as Banded Azumarill and Banded/LO Scizor all of a sudden don't 2hko or 1hko as they should, and clefable lives to see another day, where under normal circumstances that wouldn't be the case. There were still walls, Balance was still a great archetype to play. Stall also exist, although setting up usually spelt the doom for stall.

2. You are too closed minded for this to even be a discussion anymore, to the point that I genuinely think you don't comprehend anything that anyone is saying on this thread. It could be the fact that there's a language barrier, or you just decided not to attempt to understand what we are trying to explain. I've heard a couple things here and there that you were begging a mod to ban unaware in Other Chat. Is it true? I cannot say for sure. But you of all people should know only select staff members are allowed to make decisions for pvp. As many people who have given answers to unaware, and as many times as you say "It's not me I make ladder both servers," it's clear to see you do not want to embarrass yourself in front of the community. But saying these narcissistic things the way you are, and saying that others are the ones having problems, that's just disappointing from a player like you.

• Like 3

Untitled-05-06-2022-12-22-24-4-1.png.6f6df218def155a65376ab84479e4d3a.png

Check out the Ascension Guild Page !
Check out
THIS SIGNATURE SHOP by@Limit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

An Unaware clause would be ideal, maximum 1 per team. Maybe it's a crazy thing, but understandable at least to me, on the other hand, there are many Pokemon that can count Pokemon boost.

Personally, I don't believe a clause would be necessary, as there's really only 1 successful team of stall running around on Gold with Clefable and Quagsire on it. I don't even remember if the Clef was Unaware or Magic Guard. I think when it comes to the point that the meta game is so drowned out by double unaware stall teams, maybe for half a season or a whole season, THAT is when we do something about it. I personally don't know the Silver Metagame, which I assume is heavily influenced by the success of Smooge and Glogs, but when Stall usage goes up, typically what follows behind are the StallBreakers, namely Gliscor. It's usually just about the trends, and being prepared for them.

Check out

1. Unaware was banned not because it made stall teams good, it was coded incorrectly to the point where it would ignore item boosts. the likes of Choice Band, Life Orb, Choice Specs, and so on. THAT was broken. Typical things such as Banded Azumarill and Banded/LO Scizor all of a sudden don't 2hko or 1hko as they should, and clefable lives to see another day, where under normal circumstances that wouldn't be the case. There were still walls, Balance was still a great archetype to play. Stall also exist, although setting up usually spelt the doom for stall.

2. You are too closed minded for this to even be a discussion anymore, to the point that I genuinely think you don't comprehend anything that anyone is saying on this thread. It could be the fact that there's a language barrier, or you just decided not to attempt to understand what we are trying to explain. I've heard a couple things here and there that you were begging a mod to ban unaware in Other Chat. Is it true? I cannot say for sure. But you of all people should know only select staff members are allowed to make decisions for pvp. As many people who have given answers to unaware, and as many times as you say "It's not me I make ladder both servers," it's clear to see you do not want to embarrass yourself in front of the community. But saying these narcissistic things the way you are, and saying that others are the ones having problems, that's just disappointing from a player like you.

I don't know how to explain it to you so I think you better not think if you cannot see the point of view I want it for the whole community and if I say that I am in the two top pvp of the two servers it is for you to understand that it is not for me really to know me more so that you tell me narcissist understand that the season is over 4 days and it does not even pass 400 and it is because nobody does pvp so they use many wall I hope you understand my point of view also it is a suggestion to see if they are Okay, other players, but I'm not asking other bang lolololol ggggg

ACpTf6i.png

when aware was banned, there was never a lot of wall and the PvP was ISO toxic since it was disbanded a very serious wall increase and my team is not a problem is in general for all those who do pvp until the top guilds are low because many of their itegrantes do not pvp aver much wall

Hey dude You seems like rejecting the whole stall teams just cuz of Unaware clef. Let us take an example If sun, rain,sand,ho balanced team is more common would u try to put threads regarding ban of sun, rain,sand, ho and balanced team? Cuz there are also Your so called new player (Since u are professional) who have problems with rain sun and every other teams. And If they can be played without any restriction why would u want to give restriction to Stall team. The way you are like saying Ban drizzle pokemon in rain team and drought pokemon in sun team.

And also i have seen many balanced team with unaware clef. Wait are they even balanced? Might not be in your view since they have Unaware clef a stall pokemon. I apologize if i said anything wrong but i am 100% sure i am right ;)

Personally, I don't believe a clause would be necessary, as there's really only 1 successful team of stall running around on Gold with Clefable and Quagsire on it. I don't even remember if the Clef was Unaware or Magic Guard. I think when it comes to the point that the meta game is so drowned out by double unaware stall teams, maybe for half a season or a whole season, THAT is when we do something about it. I personally don't know the Silver Metagame, which I assume is heavily influenced by the success of Smooge and Glogs, but when Stall usage goes up, typically what follows behind are the StallBreakers, namely Gliscor. It's usually just about the trends, and being prepared for them.

+1 and something added

if we really want limit of something minor like this then i do really need clause like only one physical attaker clause and only one special attacker clause :)

1569515113693.png.1c3cd09db118ba06fd9fd5b6b0614a7f.png

Users with this type of Teams are enough in Silver.

Particularly I have no anger at any team. But I understand maybe the * discomfort * of the H.o players being swept away by a Wish / Protect and added to Stall.

I don't know how to explain it to you so I think you better not think if you cannot see the point of view I want it for the whole community and if I say that I am in the two top pvp of the two servers it is for you to understand that it is not for me really to know me more so that you tell me narcissist understand that the season is over 4 days and it does not even pass 400 and it is because nobody does pvp so they use many wall I hope you understand my point of view also it is a suggestion to see if they are Okay, other players, but I'm not asking other bang lolololol ggggg

This of the low Rt and missing very few days in the season is true.

But, in general, the weather / stall teams often discourage new players from making progress in Pvp, watching my Latin Community, I know many players who get bored of playing 30-minute battles in which they will lose, it happens so often They end up leaving the game or dedicating themselves to Pve. Likewise, weather equipment that destroys their equipment in a few shifts.

The Stall as well as the Rain / Sunny / Sand / Hail / H.o / Balanced /. . . they cannot disappear since everything must be balanced, imagine a Dragonite with Dragon Dance, it is literally clicking and throwing Outrage to everything, this would become a repetitive loop where everyone would look for such broken Pokémon that could bost, there would be * variability *, remind the STUPID ABUSE OF TALONFLAME. . . On the other hand I think that at the moment the Stall is strong because 7th Gen / Megas / Mov's Z does not arrive, etc. And then, things that benefit the Stall have been added.

if offensive

---

convert the free momentum they're giving you lol unaware pokemon make virtually no attempt to contest it, turn free turns into chip damage and pressure and eventually just break them

if defensive

---

click toxic lol

• Like 2

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

Who are you to decide for the whole community? Who appointed you this position as community leader? Why are you trying to make yourself look like a white knight? Clearly you either can't, or decide not to, read what is being said in this thread. People are you giving you possible solutions to out Unaware Pokemon. Why? Because its NOT BAN WORTHY. I don't know how else to get it through that thick skull of yours. All I see from your posts are two things: "I am on Ladder on Both Servers," and, "It's not for me cause I'm a top player, it's for the community." I don't see any counter arguement to any of these solutions. NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT. You say it is a suggestion, and we wanted to turn it into a discussion to try and show you the answers. If you would just come out and say, "Hey, I've been having problems with Unaware, here's my team, what can I do to alleviate some the pressure Clefable Quagsire puts on my team?" AND PEOPLE WOULD'VE GLADLY HELP. Now, though? You just made a fool of yourself, man.

[ATTACH=full]106412[/ATTACH]

Users with this type of Teams are enough in Silver.

Particularly I have no anger at any team. But I understand maybe the * discomfort * of the H.o players being swept away by a Wish / Protect and added to Stall.

Oh boy can I say that I understand the frustration of an H.O. player fighting stall. As I said earlier, I basically have no clue to how many people are actually using both Clefable and Quagsire in Silver. I mentioned this earlier, and I've actually made a post about it in that Manaphy Discussion thread, about how Archetypes inherently have disadvantages against others. I can probably find it later and just edit this post here, it seemed to be clear on types of teams and weaknesses and whatnot. Trust me when I say I was frustratingly playing vs. weather and being one of the guys saying, "rain no brain," cause I was frustrated with losing to the same thing the same way over, and over, and over again. Looking back, I was immature as hell, and I'm glad I can actually think a little bit while playing this game.

Edited by Aggs

Check out

Who are you to decide for the whole community? Who appointed you this position as community leader? Why are you trying to make yourself look like a white knight? Clearly you either can't, or decide not to, read what is being said in this thread. People are you giving you possible solutions to out Unaware Pokemon. Why? Because its NOT BAN WORTHY. I don't know how else to get it through that thick skull of yours. All I see from your posts are two things: "I am on Ladder on Both Servers," and, "It's not for me cause I'm a top player, it's for the community." I don't see any counter arguement to any of these solutions. NOT EVEN AN ATTEMPT. You say it is a suggestion, and we wanted to turn it into a discussion to try and show you the answers. If you would just come out and say, "Hey, I've been having problems with Unaware, here's my team, what can I do to alleviate some the pressure Clefable Quagsire puts on my team?" AND PEOPLE WOULD'VE GLADLY HELP. Now, though? You just made a fool of yourself, man.

Oh boy can I say that I understand the frustration of an H.O. player fighting stall. As I said earlier, I basically have no clue to how many people are actually using both Clefable and Quagsire in Silver. I mentioned this earlier, and I've actually made a post about it in that Manaphy Discussion thread, about how Archetypes inherently have disadvantages against others. I can probably find it later and just edit this post here, it seemed to be clear on types of teams and weaknesses and whatnot. Trust me when I say I was frustratingly playing vs. weather and being one of the guys saying, "rain no brain," cause I was frustrated with losing to the same thing the same way over, and over, and over again. Looking back, I was immature as hell, and I'm glad I can actually think a little bit while playing this game.

I do not refuse to tell you more you do not understand you have no brain and if I say for the community it is because many do not make pvp and that is why I said at the beginning I want to make a suggestion I never edited that they have to do it alone it is my point of view

I do not refuse to tell you more you do not understand you have no brain and if I say for the community it is because many do not make pvp and that is why I said at the beginning I want to make a suggestion I never edited that they have to do it alone it is my point of view

ACpTf6i.png