Scary Story Contest 2019

ING: Joguar

Discord:

Server: Gold

Once upon a time.....

Small serena was moving again (Sinnoh-Eternal City).

His father loved to meet new regions and cities. On their first night in the house (mansion eternal forest), his father left a lamp in his room On their first night it hard to fall asleep. The various noises of doors and windows wind were the cause, time and he was accustomed to his new home.

After a couple of weeks a noise startled her. Awoke frightened and sees the open window, because the vendabal of water and wind, when close it realizes that there is someone outside, then there was no one observes. Serena: Insurance imagine it.

Then he went to light the lamp and not lit, and then shouted loud in his ear: AHGSDFHHH.

As he could out of his room with his heart beating a thousand per second, walking to the room of his father.

The whole house was in darkness, sliding his hand down the walls I touched something ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

It was cold and wet, and suddenly or lightning illuminates the house ............... captured his greatest fear against she¡¡¡ Fright runs down the hall screaming, until he met his father.

-¿ saw him ?, he asked breathlessly.

They left the house at midnight, when the sun rose again. In reviewing they realized that everything was fine, except Serena rooms. Where it was drawn a 'GO' on the bathroom mirror.

They moved back to Alola, there Serena started going to school pokemon. In one class the teacher kukui gives them a newspaper for an activity. Serena almost infarcted seeing the headline: Zoroark And the haunted house

E6W75Tu.png

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Darktypobeast

Discord: Dark Prince#0721

Continued ...

My brother (Josh), immediately called forth his pokemon to fight it. This pokemon had purplish hue to it's eyes, it's body was a purplish tint. I remember seeing a tail sway back and forth. It raising its paw and i was thrown from the hayride wagon. Later, i found out this move was called, "Psychic."

Josh was losing. His charizard used Fire Blast, which lit up the night sky. Then i saw this creature reflect it somehow. The flames exploded against some barrier in front of it. The man who had seen the flames light, ran to my brothers aid.

They began battling. Josh and his Charizard, and this man and his Blastoise. The pokemon were badly injured. The creatures psychic move was too powerful.

The creature sent a shadow ball at my brother, the man pushed my brother aside and was hit instead. The man fell and laid motionless. I remember seeing Josh's eyes as he turned his gaze towards me, a frightened look ...

"RUN JAKE ... RU" He screamed as a blast hit him, Charizard and Blastoise. Dust from the blast cleared away. Josh and the two pokemon had collapsed.

"JOSH ...CHARIZARD" Nobody moved. I slowly backed away.

This creature stepped out of the darkness, eyes flickered the flames surrounding us. Charizard's Fire Blast had set the surrounding corn field on fire. The creature did not walk, it instead floated over to me slowly. Its eyes were glowing a dark purplish hue as it raised its paw again ....

"HELLP MEE!!" I screamed into the night. I kept my eyes on it. I was crying, trying my hardest to not look away from the creature.

"I am NOT any creature ..." it said. Except, it was not out loud, it was in my head.

"Who are you? Why did you KILL THEM?" I began to shake with rage. I placed my hand on one of my knees and had gotten up.

" I Am Mewtwo and You Humans Disgust Me." It said as it's eyes turned black, it's form was now shrouded with a purple aura.

A ball of dark energy formed from its hand, swirling and aimed at my chest. Mewtwo then looked up suddenly, an electric bolt struck the ground next to us. Mewtwo turned and fled into the darkness.

Finally people came.

Nurse Joy was checking to make sure i wasn't hurt, flashing a light in my eyes asking if my head hurt.

My mother was sobbing, hugging my brother in her arms. My father stood there, a blank look in his eyes, horrified as he surveyed his son, man and two pokemon.

The medical coroner began her job. I remained sitting nearby, staring out into the darkness. Officer Jenny had given my father the pokeball that once contained charizard. My father took it and then handed it to me.

3 Years Later

My hand curled around the pokeball that once contained Josh's beloved Charizard.

I visited my brothers grave in Lavender, then traveled to Pallet.

I now sat in front of the mans grave who helped me. The same man who came to our rescue.

Placing my hand on the tombston i said.

"You are a hero." i said, looking up at the sky. I turned as a woman stood by me.

"Did you know him?" She asked. Her brown hair swayed in the gentle breeze.

"No, unfortunately i didn't. He saved me though ...." I trailed off. Choked up thinking about it.

"He was always that way, helping others. It's why i married him," she said smiling.

"I wish i could do something to repay him ...." i said, not being able to look her in the eye.

It was silent for a moment.

I walking away when I overheard her voice saying from behind me.

"My son is always getting himself into situations. It would be nice to hear he's okay from time to time" She said smiling.

"Who is your son?" I asked, turning back to her and tilting my head.

"Ash .....his name is Ash Ketchum."

Edited by DarkTypoBeast
  • Like 2

IGN: SupernaturalSam

Discord: N/A

It was midnight. I lived in a small cabin, close to a lake. A loud howl frightened me as I was ready to fall into a deep sleep. It sounded unnaturally close, as if what was howling wasn't anywhere near the mountains or even in the forest, but close to me. I was exhausted from work, as a Pokemon researcher, I work long hours and didn't think much of the howl after the initial shock, thinking "it must've just been a lycanroc searching for his pack" or something of the sort, but I realized quickly after that something was wrong. My window was open since it was summer time and keeping it closed would cause an influx of heat in my room, which is on the bottom floor. I then saw a high-speed moving shadow outside with glowing red eyes leering into my window, following that, another howl...

Before I knew it, it found its way into my room. I quickly found out I was right, it was a lycanroc, although weirdly, it looked rabid, as if it were an untamed beast ready to attack any moving lifeform it sees with its sharp vision. It just stood there, I still think about the way it just stared at me, and it gave me the feeling that it didn't want to hurt me, but it was as if it had to in order to survive. This particular lycanroc looked like a failed experiment, it didn't look like a common form that everyone knows about, its arms looked like they were about to explode, its claws much longer than what it should be, and its form...pitch black. It was...deformed. I felt a chill, anger and then sadness, as if I were feeling the same emotions it felt. I completely understood that it has taken human lives before, although, I believe, reluctantly. I then understood that I had 2 options: I let it live and kill me, or I put it out of its misery, which, although disheartening, I felt was a humane thing to do for it. I moved slightly, which alerted it, and in turn, it looked like it was going to begin to attack me.

I knew I had to get to the research room in my house, although smaller than my actual lab, it had the materials to sedate the lycanroc and eventually, humanely end its life. The problem was getting there, I had to distract it somehow, but didn't know how, all I had was my lantern that was on my nightstand. I thought about it for a quick moment, and decided to light the lantern, which blinded it, and after, threw it at the beast, I had a feeling it wasn't going to be enough to kill it, but I knew it would do some damage, sadly, not only to him but to my cabin as well...

I ran as fast as possible, and was able to get to my lab with the lycanroc on my tail, although much slower than it would've been if I hadn't done anything to it. I gathered my materials just to sedate it, and with much struggle, was able to. The fire from my lantern was spreading quickly and I had little time, I was able to mix everything together to end this terror, and gave the lycanroc the highest dosage...

As I saw it laying there, lifeless, I realized there was a small collar on it which could possibly have a microchip in it, I grabbed a pair of pliers and snapped it off and after, left its body there, and quickly ran out of my cabin. When I got out, I watched as the flames burned it down, luckily without me in it.

A guess of mine is that the poor lycanroc grew up and lived in a lab, a lab where humans genetically mutate Pokemon such as the beast I encountered to forcefully make them stronger, I believe it was able to escape, but couldn't control itself. All I know is there's no way that lycanroc was naturally born that way... Sadly, I don't know if I'll ever be able to find this "lab" by myself, but I contacted the local officer Jenny, and hopefully, her and her squad will be able to trace where it came from via the evidence I gave them. I hope that they'll be able to find the culprits, and I will try and help them if they ever need me.

Edited by SupernaturalSam
  • Like 1

IGN: algerie31

Discord Tag: algerie31#5698

Server: Silver

Story:

Once Upon a time It's the witching hour on a dark, moonless night.i was huddled together with my friends around a campfire,:SquirtleSquad: taking turns telling stories. Someone has just recounted a particularly eerie tale about an encounter with a ghost,:EeveeShy: insisting it was true. i sit quietly, staring into the flames, reluctant to let on that it actually made your skin crawl. Then someone in the shadows clears his throat and begins to speak: "why you burn me ?" :OshaWAT: and after it appears that was genger pokemon and i was astonich and my friend run away i found my self alone with this pokemon so he begun to attack me and i begun to cry :cryeevee: so i heard a sound wake up that i opened my eyes she was my mother and that was only a nightmare :SnivyBad:

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

IGN-Alfatrion1980s

Discord Tag-Alfatrion1980s#3857

Server-Silver

Story-

So here I am, a young buy who awoke in the middle of the night. I am currently sharing a bunk bed with my brother, and I am on the top bunk. I look out into my living room and notice everything is dark, however there is a person in an evening gown dusting my fireplace mantle. The woman was slender, which threw me off guard because my mom is obese. I yelled out ‘grandma?’ To the person dusting the counter, and the person turned around. It was not my grandma, but some older woman. Suddenly, she shrieks and her face becomes severely deformed. It was like that shit you see in horror movies, like ridiculously scary especially for a young kid I blink my eyes and she was gone. I somehow went back to bed, and the next morning I went to my living room and noticed that even though the tv was off, there was something ‘written’ on the screen. It said: ‘Do not be afraid, I'm Darkrai.’ It was Darkrai.The text slowly faded, and no one else saw it. As a young boy, this was, and still is, extremely terrifying to me.This was my encounter with the Legendary Void Pokemon The "Darkrai".

-Alfatrion1980s

IGN: shadow2054

Discord: Shadow2054#6534

Story:

-Do note that the following story is purely fictional, any characters or events related to real life are purely coincidental.

"Pika"

"What is it Pikachu?"

"Pika Pika! Chuuuu!"

"I guess nothing is wrong then?"

"Pika"

Larry continued to walk at his usual pace, in other words, very slowly. He hated everything except for he, himself, and pikachu. They were walking along route 205, on their way to Eterna city to get some groceries, for Floaroma town sold nothing but flowers and honey.

"Stupid town," Larry muttered. "If the people could actually learn to sell actual food (berries, not meat) then i'd be at home relaxing by now..."

Larry and Pikachu pressed on with their journey. 'Strange,' Larry thought. 'The woods are never this quiet.' He then noticed Pikachu was no longer walking besides him.

"Pick up the pace, Pikachu!" he turned and called.

However, there was no response. Pikachu was gone.

"Pikachu? Please don't make me worry. My life is already miserable enough as it is"

"fffffwwwwwoooosh" The wind blew. Clouds darkened the sky and screams echoed around. Larry could not help but feel a chill run down his spine.....He felt the presence of someone watching him and quickly glanced around.

"H-h-hel-hello? Is s-s-s-someone h-here?!"

Two blood red eyes peeked from within the Eterna forest.

"C-c-c-come out! I'm not scared of you!"

"Such foolishness!!!"

The voice was deep, too deep to be human. The entity slowly emerged from the forest. Its body and limbs jet black, with red tips on the end, dripping dark, red liquid. It looked to be wearing a mask, hiding its face. Larry knew that he had to flee but his legs were rooted to the ground. That was when he observed a small piece of yellow skin among the red hands." Slowly, the entity pulled out....

Larry had no time to watch, he finally broke out from the 'spell' and fled. He ran as fast as he could, cutting through the short trees wih his pocket axe as he went. 'whats going on' he thought. He turned. Red eyes. He looked back front. More red eyes. He swerved and leaped into the river.

"Slash" a blade missed him by an inch.

'Was that a Pokemon?' he wondered. Now wasnt the time to think, he continued his journey, making his way to Fuego Ironworks. He was almost there, the monsters were no where is sight behind. Had he escaped? He looked back in front.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH"

"Slash"

"Piiii!"

(Around 380-400+ words)[spoiler=Notes]

-"The screams echo around"

and "Chills run down his spine" are references to the game Terraria, they appear when you break a shadow orb/crimson heard.

-The entity in the story resembles my minecraft skin, but without a cloak. My minecraft skin also does not have any dead pikachu bits.

-Pikachu sacrificed himself to save Larry (He was not dead, he just wandered in the wrong direction.)

Edited by Shadow2054

Scary-story-contest.png

d6sh8s9-a6bce89b-9dfc-49f1-a02-1.jpg

mechanics.png

RULES.png

HOW-TO-SUBMIT.png

❦ Please indicate your In-Game Name, Discord Tag and Server in your submissions!

❦ Example!

PRIZES.png

FAQ.png

Credits to Fluffles for the Scary Story Template (miss you)

NAME:Lalit

DISCORD TAG:Lalit#3572

Server:GOLD

STORY

HAUNTED FUN

Once upon a time in somewhere in Kanto region.A group of 4 childrens decide to camp because they were about to got there starter next day.They want to enjoy and decide that camp.The 4 friends were John,Kell,Jene,Ron.Ron is adventurous so he say them to camp in deep jungle.No one is able to say yes but seeing his friend's courage all they accept.That night the moon is full all were exieted for next day.They were all planing about their journies.They disided to travel alonely.After eating food Ron takes all his friends to a walk in jungle.All was scared.They saw a ninetales near.They followed the ninetales

the ninetales ran in a bunglow.The friends like pokemons or ninetale is a rare pokemon for their village.When they entered the bunglow the dors Suddendly locked.Then the ninetales disappears.The village was nearby but no one is hearing the voice of childrens.Then a pin flies on air and it start rotating and stops on kelle then some bones from a room comes and written on air I KILL YOU.Kelly scared seeing that and ran away in a room he saw the room looking like a bathroom ,a washbasin was there.All his friends say Kelly to come out but he wont open the door then his friends hit the door troying to open the door.They hit the door and Kelly killed because when they hit door Kelly's head was inside the tap of wasbasin due to force to open door and he died.Then the pin again started to fly and rotated.Ponting toward John.John cried and requested to leave him and the pin again started fly and rotated now the pin pointed to Jane .Jane scared he also ran to bathroom.And closed door.He stand at safer place at bathroom.Then Ron again tried to open the door.His friend John was also there.Suddenly the hand of Ron slips from door and hits John and John's head hits a cylinder's nozzel was openened.He called his friend Jane but hearing noise of cylinder leaking Jane opened door and pushed Ron from window and the cylinder blasts.BOOM!!!!!.Jane also died.Now Ronfalls from window.He ran there were some villagers they are talking about the fire on bunglow.Ron called them but no one heared him.Then Ron went to a villager and pushed him but the hand of Ron goes out from villager.Ron turn he goes to that bunglow he saw a Gangar in top of bunglow.He sees his dead body haged in tree branch.The Gangar show some images in brain of Ron's soul.Ron's soul see that when he falls he turns and the body was cut by tree branch and his soul falls.Then the Gangar started eating dead boys and their souls.Then Ron knows about the haunted story of the bunglow.This bunglow was of a trainer and his haunter but the villager killed the trainer because he choose his Gangar as starter and villager thought Gangar a cursed pokemon.After death of the trainer of Gengar.The trainer's soul merged with his Gangar to take revenge from villagers.

THE END!!!

NAME: Monkas17

DISCORD TAG: MonkaS#3266

THE WIFE

You were laying in bed after just waking up, you switched on your laptop and skyped with your wife and Pikachu. You see your wife singing to Pikachu in skype. You crack a smile as you hear your wife sings a beautiful melody. When suddenly the front door opens up and your wife comes in with groceries.

spacer.png

🔹 Do contact me via discord using my discord ID: Monkas17 #3266 🔹

🔹 "Rainfall" Discord Server 🔹 Profile 🔹 Youtube 🔹

IGN: marcuscatan

Discord Tag: Catan#3196

Story:

It was summer, that hot and sunny day would be special for Lenny... The pokemon egg his mother gave him and which he had been watching for weeks would finally hatch! And when it did, that baby ditto looked deeply in his eyes, still trying to make sense of the world and those few minutes were already more than enough for Lenny to feel profoundly connected to that Ditto who he’d name Dean.

Life was good, everyday Lenny and Dean would head out early, from his cosy little house near Cerulean town and venture the wilds nearby with their friends. This would last the entire day until the moment when Lenny’s mom would go out calling his name so he could come home before nightfall to dinner.

Lenny day dreamed about venturing to be a pokemon master, however, he knew this would hurt his mom. She couldn’t bear the idea after having her husband disappear after saying he went off to find a strange pokemon that had appeared in Cerulean cave.

Dean couldn’t be happier! All day transforming into all kinds of pokemon, getting stronger, faster and the most important, always near Lenny and feeling superpowerful, specially when he had this incredible powder that seemed to make him faster than anyone. The day would be all about finding wild pokemons, laugh with friends and try to catch berries from the highest branches of the trees. At least, up to that one day.

Lenny was sitting near the reaver that passes around the town and as he stared at the cave, as strange as it sounds, he felt something staring back at him. This felt different, it was like someone was looking at him but in a cruel way, he felt trapped under that look. He wanted to go home but he was so afraid he couldn’t move at all. All he could do is feel this evil presence approaching as he gets more and more desperate. He looks at Dean and knows he is also thrilled. They wanna go home but they feel like this evil presence will attack at any moment. When they felt they couldn’t escape anymore, amidst that deadful despair they heard a bell. It was the Nurse Joy, who would go out with her blissey every evening searching for wild pokemons in need of help, casting heal bell.

They screamed for help and as she approached the presence seemed to fade away. They both rushed home as they cried desperatly. Lenny’s mom was worried sick. She hugged Dean and Lenny very tight as they told the sotory and all seemed to get so much better, specially after a warm bath and dinner.

Lenny couldn’t sleep very well, still thinking of what had happened. In his room he starts to hear some noises in the house. But he is still so desperately frightened he stays in his bad. He feels the presence near, he feels it right in front of his door, in the hallway full of the mirrors his mother loved so much. He then heard it crying. It was clear and loud, the presence was crying relentlessly for a while. After it stopped it felt like it was going away but then he hears his mom screaming he rushed out to save her and finally sees a black thing levitating, it doesn’t look like anything he’s seen before, it carries a weird golden mask. Before he could reach his mom he sees a shadow ball aimed at his mom right before seeing her fall to the ground lifeless.

Lenny jumps in, but Dean is faster. Dean gets ahold and transforms. Dean looks at Lenny and Lenny knows he gotta get his mom and go out call for help.

The battle was short, but intense, Dean transforms and somehow manages to use that shadow ball he had seen that thing use. Right before the presence was defeated it somehow used some special move that might have changed Dean’s destiny.

Dean lingered in the house, waiting for Lenny. For a long time.

Lenny came alone one day, crying, and looking at the objects in the house. Dean would try to speak to him, but Lenny would just ignore him, as if he wasn’t even there.

Lenny leaves, and when Dean is left alone again, he looks in the mirror and see another form. Sees an acumulated of gases, a dark purple shape. He doesn’t see himself. He realises he is no longer himself, but a ghost.

IGN : Gamerking143

DISCORD TAG : Gamerking143#8059

SERVER : GOLD

STORY........

WHAT IS THAT DARK CREATURE?

Once upon a time a boy was going back to his home in Petalburg city from his friend home through the woods.It was already late and the sky is getting darker.Suddenly it started to rain.And upon all this it was a full moon day, the boy suddenly listens the sound of a pack of poochyena which were making a HOWL...The boy gets scared and starts running and suddenly he fell into a large pit.The boy becomes unconcious.

After sometime he opens his eyes and get up and finds him in some place which he never visited. The boys started crying. The boy was afraid of his surroundings as it was very scary.The boy was shouting '' Where am I , Anyone there? ''.Suddenly he hears a bold voice from far distance telling that

'' YOU ARE MY PRISONER ''.The boy was got afraid of that scary voice and he runs in the direction he heard the voice.

The boy finds a 3 storeyed building in that place. He enters into the building and he got an idea that if he climb up to the top floor he could find where is he at.He moves around searching for the staircase. Suddenly he listens a sound of breaking glass. He goes in the direction of sound and he finds a kitchen in there. He finds a tap there , he was feeling thirsty and he pickup a glass and open the tap. But he find out that blood is coming out of that tap and boy shouts and runs away. He listens a very scary laugh.

The boy was frightened and he finds a staircase and runs up and reaches the 1st floor. When he reached the first floor , Suddenly his bag rises into the air and 5 pokeballs come out of it. The pokeballs turn around the boy and his team comes out of the pokeballs-bulbasaur,pikachu,rattata,magikarp,vulpix and all starts changing thier colours into black and starts attacking the boy.Boy immediately runs to 2nd floor and he sees a lot of pokemon statues there and he entered into that hall , he listens the horrible laugh again, the sound get amplified it was getting increased ''HA HA HA HA HA'' . The boy notices blood coming out of his ear due to high based sound all the statue fall over him.

The boy gets wounded anyway he escapes and start running over staircase towards the 3rd floor and he reaches the 3rd floor and finds a black coloured creature over there. When he touched that creature the floor broken and he fell into ground floor into a big box...Immediatly the lid of that box closes and boy starts hitting that it was soo dark in that box.He finds him tied in the box with servipers and he finds something big moving in the box around him. He could hear his heart beat. The strange thing somes near him and bite him. It was a VAMPIRE , the boy start turning into a vampire. He starts screaming''NOOOOOOO........''. Immediately his mom wakes him up and asks him that was it a NIGHTMARE?

The boy wakes up and says that ''Thank god! It was just a DREAM. The boy goes out of his house and finds a ghostly atmosphere as it was the day of HALOWEEN......He finds a lot of people in ghost costumes and find many pokemon in haloween ghostly costumes.He goes out for a long distance and again finds out the same dark creature which he seen in his dream.The boy was freaked out and he runs back to his home. Hmm but actually that creature is nothing but a duskbull which was roaming out there.....