Ladder reset

Matherfather13

Pro has always had problems with being on time ,regarding both small (ladder reset) and big things (events, megas etc.) . I understand that preparing for such a huge project as megas for example can be time consuming and i really dont mind waiting as long as it is done properly. But i am really annoyed by the "small" things like ladder never reseting on time . Personally (and i think many other ladder players) i plan to be safe on ladder before the 30th/31st of the current month and i find it really frustrating having to pvp at last minute due to late reset. I have been informed by staff members that developers can make it possible so that the ladder auto restarts itself . I think thats a great idea and it would really help .

Kind regards ,

Pispi13/Matherfather13

• Like 11

Pro has always had problems with being on time ,regarding both small (ladder reset) and big things (events, megas etc.) . I understand that preparing for such a huge project as megas for example can be time consuming and i really dont mind waiting as long as it is done properly. But i am really annoyed by the "small" things like ladder never reseting on time . Personally (and i think many other ladder players) i plan to be safe on ladder before the 30th/31st of the current month and i find it really frustrating having to pvp at last minute due to late reset. I have been informed by staff members that developers can make it possible so that the ladder auto restarts itself . I think thats a great idea and it would really help .

Kind regards ,

Pispi13/Matherfather13

I can’t agree more with what Matherfather13 stated in his post. Plus, I can’t help but think that having non fixed duration for pvp season is not fair and incompatible with a competitive system. At least, the last time pvp season had been extended was because of server issues that kept people from playing during days, this time there is no reason advanced...

Best regards.

• Like 2

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

I totally agree what are saying my mates.

Players have to adapt and organize themselves for ladder, and not the other way around.

Fix the ladder with fix schedule each month, will first make u, staff more confortable with it, since it’s automatic. Moreover the staff will be able to prepare and start the ladder tournament as soon as possible. Playing a tournament in 20days is already hard for players, but also for the staff who doesn’t have all day to deal with, so fix the a schedule for the reset, will offer more time for all of us.

fum.

• Like 2

pro_banneer.png.f289a7c52f84f608823137a123b0f8e6.png

I totally agree what are saying my mates.

Players have to adapt and organize themselves for ladder, and not the other way around.

Fix the ladder with fix schedule each month, will first make u, staff more confortable with it, since it’s automatic. Moreover the staff will be able to prepare and start the ladder tournament as soon as possible. Playing a tournament in 20days is already hard for players, but also for the staff who doesn’t have all day to deal with, so fix the a schedule for the reset, will offer more time for all of us.

fum.

same

• Like 1

I have been informed by staff members that developers can make it possible so that the ladder auto restarts itself . I think thats a great idea and it would really help .

No idea who told you that but afaik this isn't accurate.

Eaty has IRL things to attend to and he has been on time with the ladder reset for over half a year now.

There is absolutely no issue whatsoever with the ladder reset.

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.