Mewtwo catch

Crucifixuz

Mewtwo the best poke the chosen strongest poke

why cant we catch it ? every champion needs a mewtu and i think you can get it in every poke game so why i cant have it here :( also ho oh is my fav poke and i cant get it too :/ any reason why they cant be catch ?

• Like 9

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

• 1 month later...

because they probably dont want to release pokemon that would make pve too easy, otherwise i dont see a reason why many of the legendaries arent in the game yet

they banned poks from bosses before they can do that. they said reasons why not add so many legends is that they all need a quest or something

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Theres one glaring problem with this. PVP

The only way i can see them allowing players to catch Ubers (ubers is a teir on showdown dictated to the most broken pokemon not just legendarys/mythicals) is having a pvp filter. That scans your team before you inter a pvp queue. if it detects a uber ie like darkria it will not allow you to enter the queue. Many people dont read the pvp rules or even know smogon teir system so this would be a problem.

Theres also the balance of Bosses in the game. allowing you to catch a broken mon like mewtwo or Xerneas would be pretty much auto picked for most bosses. They removed the banned pokemon filter from reworked bosses so that you can use any mon against them and still be challenging. Allowing ubers would in turn bosses into a cake walk with no way of fixing it without banning them from bosses.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

You realize Darkrai is already ingame and people don't just use him in PVP, right? Your logic is flawed.

As far as bosses go, they can just be banned. It's as simple as that and besides, I still think it's hilarious that bosses are allowed to use ubers and we aren't. Just make bosses "intelligent" like the Christmas Chris Boss. It's really not that hard to figure out.