Afew suggestions

Zeyrion

So afew things that in my opinion would be great additions to the game are

Server Stats for events/outbreak/WQ an example would be: Who caught the most event pokemon, Who caught the highest IV poke during the event, During a outbreak announce when someone gets a shiny or even when a new boss is added who was the first to take them down on hard, During a world quest the top 5-10 people who contributed the most these are just afew im sure other can come up with many more ideas for this.

Most other mmos have some sorf of feature like this normally called server first ect obviously this is not something that would be a priority but i think it could be easily implicated.

and my last suggestion for this post is for the outbreaks add a icon similar to the World Quest icon where you can hover over it to see the pokemon and location and time left as not everyone uses discord and i see alot of people asking in all chat whenever theres an outbreak

• Like 7

+1

think who contributed the most ivs for wq as a scoreboard would be relativly easy to do, and really rewarding for the game. I would suggest an ongoing 'all time' and the most recent 3 wq's.

Think rewards for top places on these would be fine, but also even without rewards this would be cool to implement

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974