Getting disconnected

Muneb

Me my freind and my brother have found a bug in game it keeps kicking us out of game and i am getting disconnected after every 2 3 mints i cant hunt i cant fight please solve my internet is fine and prob is bot of internet my freibd is also getting disconnected

• Like 1

[ATTACH type=full" alt="114252]114252[/ATTACH]

i can not log in ! its like this for allmost 2 hours now...and my internet it's fine i checked,reset i did it all....

Gold server is down. An Admin or some other higher staff needs to restart it. It has nothing to do with your connection.

unknown12.png

No amount of money ever bought a second of time

Me my freind and my brother have found a bug in game it keeps kicking us out of game and i am getting disconnected after every 2 3 mints i cant hunt i cant fight please solve my internet is fine and prob is bot of internet my freibd is also getting disconnected

i can not log in ! its like this for allmost 2 hours now...and my internet it's fine i checked,reset i did it all....

Hi, @Muneb @hs7777777.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

There was a DDOS attack that was making the servers go offline.

As now Gold server being online, I'll be closing the thread.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love