Epirus

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello staff!

I think is about time to implement smth new about the guild system.

I wanted to talk with you about few ideas I have collected. Lately the guilds have lost their values and excitement. Not enough prices and activies to keep people together or make them work together. I have few ideas that I want to share that may improve the game. First of all a guild robe... Maybe a robe that would show the icon of every guild and make people feel like they belong to smth. Second a guild vault, where people can deposite money, pokemons, items... Accessed by leaders and officers. Third prices for top guilds, different prices for top 3 guilds, this would make people appriciate more guilds. I have to think about what type of prices that can be beneficial to all members. Fourth or lastly the guild Island system that walross said which can be customisable with different spawns and look... Maybe just a guild house/base... Customisable....

Please consider this because I reallly think it can make a very huge excellent impact in PRO.

Liked the idea

• Like 1

Hello staff!

I think is about time to implement smth new about the guild system.

I wanted to talk with you about few ideas I have collected. Lately the guilds have lost their values and excitement. Not enough prices and activies to keep people together or make them work together. I have few ideas that I want to share that may improve the game. First of all a guild robe... Maybe a robe that would show the icon of every guild and make people feel like they belong to smth. Second a guild vault, where people can deposite money, pokemons, items... Accessed by leaders and officers. Third prices for top guilds, different prices for top 3 guilds, this would make people appriciate more guilds. I have to think about what type of prices that can be beneficial to all members. Fourth or lastly the guild Island system that walross said which can be customisable with different spawns and look... Maybe just a guild house/base... Customisable....

Please consider this because I reallly think it can make a very huge excellent impact in PRO.

Damn this would be really cool . Well done

• Like 1