King's Shield and Venom Drench dont work!!??

Petepoke

Dear PRO,

My aegislash is my fav pokemon and I intend to teach him King's Shield move!

BUT, THE MOVE IS NOT WORKING AT ALL --> WHY?

And Also my Fav Move of Poison Type: Venom Drench!

Please tell me why? And please solve that

Greetings, @Petepoke

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Those moves indeed are not coded, but gadly i can inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Nezuko.png

Greetings, @Petepoke

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Those moves indeed are not coded, but gadly i can inform you the Developers are reworking the Battle-PVP code from scratch right now, this is not an easy work so it can take a little. They are working in a new code because it is not possible anymore to work on the currently code. This means the mostly of the currently bugs will be fixed with this new PVP update, but for that our Developers will need be fully concentrate on the rework. If you would like be informed in the latest upcoming/new updates i would like suggest you join in our DISCORD SERVER there you can find a channel called #announcements where you can check the upcoming information or events.

However, there is no ETA when this PvP update will come. If you would like further information about this i would like suggest you have a look this THREAD.

Please, do not hesitate in ask if you have more doubts, i will be glad to help you.

Have a great day,

Nezuko

Thank you so much, Team PRO :)

I got the answer. I need to rework the move for the aegislash