UNDERGROUND NPS's (ARTICUNO WINGS SO HARD TO GET)

Kirasun

Im so confused when people are like "it is so easy,why you want to make it easier?". Do these guys even want to get the Articuno wings,or they got it last time so now they speak safely for themselves? Im so confused to see people think that wasting 40+hours just to get the wings is "normal"... Let me tell you that 40 hours in real life time is like 120 euros while working in a low paying country... Probably like 300 euros in good countries. How is it normal in your brain that i have to waste one hour(!!!!) JUST FOR ONE RUN WHICH GIVES 15 COINS. How?!?!?!I dont understand... I just dont understand this logic,sorry. And i will never accept because it makes ZERO sense...

Because it's a freaking video game, that's why. People like to actually PLAY the game to earn something. You have a whole freaking month to get these wings and the event hasn't even been going on for a week now, but still YOU cry about not having the wings already. It's just sad.

YOUR logic makes no sense. If you don't have time to play the game, then that is on you. This is a MMO.

You better ask yourself the question: WHY DO YOU NEED THESE WINGS? You can play the game without them. There are so many cosmetics you can get easily, for free or with a small amount of grind, yet you want the most exclusive stuff just handed to you. Sorry, that makes zero sense.

Edited by Saturnalien
  • Like 2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I refuse to believe,that you ACTUALLY believe what you say. Its impossible for me to believe that you play this game and think that way... For examble would it be more fun if x-mas poke were 2 times more rare than shinny chance? Would this kind of thing be the best for you? Hard to get things=making the game better? I just dont get it sorry xD Peace.

no but seriously a higher event chance would make the forms more exclusive and worth more, especially if the pokemon was wanted like ferroseed

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Hard to get things=making the game better?

Yes.

Whats the meaning of special items or special pokemon forms if everyone has them?

Theyre not special if they are easy to get and everyone has them.

It should feel like you earned those things by big effort.

Its impossible for me to believe that you play this game and think that way...

This game is an MMO which is supposed to have challenges and rare stuff like that. If I wanted to play without those things I can just play the original games.

• Like 1