UNDERGROUND NPS's (ARTICUNO WINGS SO HARD TO GET)

Kirasun

Im so confused when people are like "it is so easy,why you want to make it easier?". Do these guys even want to get the Articuno wings,or they got it last time so now they speak safely for themselves? Im so confused to see people think that wasting 40+hours just to get the wings is "normal"... Let me tell you that 40 hours in real life time is like 120 euros while working in a low paying country... Probably like 300 euros in good countries. How is it normal in your brain that i have to waste one hour(!!!!) JUST FOR ONE RUN WHICH GIVES 15 COINS. How?!?!?!I dont understand... I just dont understand this logic,sorry. And i will never accept because it makes ZERO sense...

Those wings are supposed to be rare items hence why they made it a bit challenging, but you can get them in 10 days if you do it everyday. I do not have the wings but I am planning to get one for myself and sell one to make some money. Also it doesn't take too long to grind with a good team, and finally you have the right to have your own opinion but there is no need to be rude with other players just because they don't agree with you. I personally find it very easy to grind it and I know that I am not the only player that would be annoyed if they made it easier, it removes all the challenge and I know that me and many players love a bit of challenge. The reward would be boring if it was made too easy.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t think it should be easier, this underground can be done with adventure mons without any strategy. I think it should be more difficult. but i can only agree on it to take less time, hey 3hours/day is so huge guys, if you have a work/family/irl stuff this is literally not possible.

Since part 2 not released, just waiting for new ways to get xmas currency.

Just for information, 40hours = 400€ minimum, soo the choice is quickly done in terms of money.

• Like 1

pro_banneer.png.f289a7c52f84f608823137a123b0f8e6.png