PVP Rank Prizes

Deidara8

nice idea..

but i have a question, how does ranked pvp ladder works?

it will reset every month and back to 0 rating 0 win 0 lose again?

Yes, it is supposed to reset every month and go back to 0 rating/0 win/0 lose.

WCEmNxe.jpg

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Guild Thread[/glow]:

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8107

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Trade Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=95&t=11984

[glow=red]SkyHorizon's Daycare Center[/glow]: https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17049

103855 it is supposed to reset every month

There is no official statement, when season ends (date or exactly 30 days). it can last up to 1,5 months or even more. Devs decide when the season ends at the current moment.

322DjwW.png

All credit to Jaszie for creating the signature.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper

Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

We are in the process of actually redoing how ranked PvP gets rewarded.

Players wont recieve item prizes like they have done previous. we will be introducing a whole new currency - PvP Coins. Which will be able to be spent on exclusive prizes like the PvP clothes, battle oriented items, maybe even exclusive mounts.

The coins will be distributed in quantities according to where u place in the ladder.

everyone who participates in at least 1 ranked match (as long as they are in positive points) will receive coins. it will just depend how high u are as to how many coins u will receive at the end of a season.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

104051 We are in the process of actually redoing how ranked PvP gets rewarded.

Players wont recieve item prizes like they have done previous. we will be introducing a whole new currency - PvP Coins. Which will be able to be spent on exclusive prizes like the PvP clothes, battle oriented items, maybe even exclusive mounts.

The coins will be distributed in quantities according to where u place in the ladder.

everyone who participates in at least 1 ranked match (as long as they are in positive points) will receive coins. it will just depend how high u are as to how many coins u will receive at the end of a season.

Nice!!! Finally a system where PvP starters can get something too :Smile: And I got something to work towards now since the top 25 is far too Blissey for me :Crazy:

We are in the process of actually redoing how ranked PvP gets rewarded.

i like that idea a lot, its a lot more appealing to players who are getting into pvp, so they can get a little reward at the end of the season even tho they didnt make it to the top. i was already about to suggest something like to implement a pvp currency and get coins according to your rating. like 700 rating = 700 coins, 50 rating = 50 coins etc.