I cannot open Pro

Lilitty

So I have been out of the game for like a year and now I wanted to play again, but when I download and install the game it doesn't open, I've done everything in order to be able to play, I have done what Fuffles says I could do to solve the problem in his post but it doesn't work and I do not know what to do, Could you please help me?

hi Lillitty,

Are you playing on windows /mac or Mobile?

At windows or Mac , try to create a new folder open the game in that folder,

check if you got any antivirus active / blocking something from the game.

Check the drivers updates of your GPU(Graphic Card).

also download a version that is the last version of the game.

At mobile, only Android Run the game ,

so before unistall the game clean the cache, and then install the last version of it.

- Battle Tower Sheet:

Battle Tower and Tactics (Google Drive Sheet)

- Oak's Newspaper:

So I have been out of the game for like a year and now I wanted to play again, but when I download and install the game it doesn't open, I've done everything in order to be able to play, I have done what Fuffles says I could do to solve the problem in his post but it doesn't work and I do not know what to do, Could you please help me?

Hello @Lilitty,

In your absence PRO had a merge of servers and renamed them aswell. Here you can find Everything about the Merge.

In short the old Blue and Red silver merged and are called Silver now. Yellow silver is renamed to Gold.

If you can't login you didn't lose any progress, you just need to merge your account on the Dashboard. Make sure to select the right server as your main server, because if you pick the wrong one you will lose your story progress and just keep all the pokemon, items etc.

Do note, if you decide to merge, then the story progress on one account will be deleted, but you get to keep all Pokemon, items, etc.

If you haven't updated your client to the latest version, you can install it from Downloads

I hope I answered your questions like this.

Keep me updated and have a nice day!

Regards Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.

Sorry, It's useless, It doesn't open

What do you mean doesn't open? I can see in our tools that you didn't merge yet.

Check my post above on how to merge etc.

Kind regards, Contrary

General Support | PRO Official Discord | Bug Resolution Center

Please do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums, as they can be of use to others.