Petition to add darker skin colors

Timbsgaming

i understand its pokemon, and i understand that Tyresse is throwing a fit, but it brought up a very good point that a better customization would be nice, i see your point and your views on this matter, if you have anymore to add to the situation please do, otherwise there is no point to complain

I'm merely stating and rationalizing my opinion.

Common sense alert: when you make a suggestion you open the idea to criticism. You're not entitled to limit responses to positive reinforcement exclusively (this is more towards the other guy than it is to you).

But I've said what I've needed to say, take care and try to enjoy the game. It's a good one.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Common sense alert: when you make a suggestion you open the idea to criticism. You're not entitled to limit responses to positive reinforcement exclusively (this is more towards the other guy than it is to you).

But I've said what I've needed to say, take care and try to enjoy the game. It's a good one.

Come on man can we just be friends?

Thank you i will enjoy the game, hopefully we can have a wonderful experience in the game world, have a nice day!

More skin tone options don't necessarily bring more players to PRO, as stated by someone in this thread.

However, it will give people a much better and wider variety of choices for the desired skin tones they want in-game.

While the majority of people seem to already be adjusted to the skin tones that exist today.

And by that alone, I suppose it really isn't a huge deal if no more skin tones are added in the future.

Contributor 

"In order to be irreplaceable, one must always be different"

Forum post | Bulba - Discord Bot | Website

MyAnimeList Profile and Stats

Discord Status

spacer.png

Come on man can we just be friends?

We're fine my guy. Again, just giving my feedback. I genuinely hope you can all enjoy the game. It's certainly a fantastic experience to share with friends and the more people here the better as far as I'm concerned.

• Like 1

We don't expect people to cater to our needs we just want to fight for a slightly darker skin tone for Tyresse to be comfortable in the virtual world, and now we are fighting for,

@Bhimoso

because he deserves a skin tone and hats too.

I think you haven't understand the meaning of this subforum very well you have to think if your suggestion will benefit the community or just you as long as i have seen and read the whole thing is doing beacouse your friend doesn't want to play the game cause of lack of customisation so the staffs now must dedicate time and work to add more skin tones and hairstyles and things like that so your friend will decide to start the game.. oki

Just a Greek dude.

I don't want to interfere with your arguing about ethics and such but please be civil about it. No need to escalate to swearing or such we are all civilized people and have different points of view regarding this and that, try getting on the shoes of others and try to see how they percieve things to come to an understanding/equal ground.

Check out our Forum Rules if you have any question about whats allowed and what not if you're unsure about your post.

That said, you may continue with your discussion.

• Like 3
giphy.gif.91df8c76586489c4cb7c1431882d5ae5.gif

PRO Rules | Report Center | Discipline Appeals | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be incinerated and consequently terminated in the spot.

I don't want to interfere with your arguing about ethics and such but please be civil about it. No need to escalate to swearing or such we are all civilized people and have different points of view regarding this and that, try getting on the shoes of others and try to see how they percieve things to come to an understanding/equal ground.

Check out our Forum Rules if you have any question about whats allowed and what not if you're unsure about your post.

Thank you I was actually looking for the rules regarding the Forums and I will be sure not to swear you have my word on it

• Like 1

[ATTACH=full]133343[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]133344[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]133345[/ATTACH]

The times do not make it even more obvious, not a bit. Lmao

Thanks for the insult, by the way.

I read the rules thanks again!