New TMs by Pokémon Revolution Online

Xande7ost

there are TMs in Pokémon games that you don't have in (PRO) so I wanted to indicate some that you could put in some way. tms tutor or tms to sell somewhere. there are 2 specifics that I really wanted, they are:

Confide

Snarls

others who don't have to put themselves would also be a good

nature power

substitute

aurora veil

embargo

sky drop

echoid voice

low sweep

torment

leech Life

smack down

I know that some of the tms listed above are not encoded, but having them in the game is valid for when they are encoded.

Hi there,

As you said some of tm haven't been coded yet, or does not work as intended, which is the reason for them not being available as a tutor or tm.

A lot of the pokemon in need of these other moves can often times learn them, either through leveling or by egg move.

Aurora Veil is coded and in the game already:

- Z

• 2 weeks later...

aurora veil and the least even because it was recently added. but I have listed those that I did not have at the time, many are still missing. and 2 special I wanted would be to snarl and confide.

Hi there,

As you said some of tm haven't been coded yet, or does not work as intended, which is the reason for them not being available as a tutor or tm.

A lot of the pokemon in need of these other moves can often times learn them, either through leveling or by egg move.

Aurora Veil is coded and in the game already:

- Z

• 3 months later...