THE BEST LIMITED GENGAR 31 ALL (instant UPDATE BUT END THIS SUNDAY)

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

@rkiriakos Bump your Post once every 24 hours,

And for anyone entering the Post for trolling that's the last warning ,next troll/off topic comment will cause Forum ban,

Keep the replies for offers and no off topics.

Best of Luck for everyone,

Haruyukio.

• Like 1

20200713-051532.gif

Only in the darkness can you see the stars.~

The player does not have 50M on his account, if you want to cancel the trade you are free to do so. Said player will be punished for his behaviour on your post.

If you decide to cancel i will close this post.

Sincerly Hawluchaa

I can have 50M CC immediately if i want. By the way I said i was offer 50M only by CC but he give me an unrespect reply inculuding someone offer 100M picture also with a laguhing. So I leave a message for told him I was unintersting anymore.

Hope this game can be more peaceful.

Edited by Mookier
  • Like 2

I don't think @Mookie should be punished. At the time he offered CC, I remember the Gengar's owner has not yet specified CC as an available payment. As such, his offer stays as a suggestion, and he is not legally bound by it by auction rules.

• Like 3

Offer 50m. Only can pay by CC.

I also agree @Mookier shouldn’t be punish. Sounds like the person who is trying to sell the Gengar misunderstand what he/she said due to a language barrier.

From what I can interpret, just because someone said they would pay 100m for it made the Gengar seller thinks he can get more than that. Therefore, it sounds more like the Gengar seller wanted to back out on the 50m offer in CCs.

• Like 1

Guys i exlain that,i dont post it for him,if some players are complex idc!!!I just dont accept the offer is he payed only with cc.I try to comunication with him and he dont answer me for a reason and idc realy.I dont have problem with him but maybe he is complex and he has the problem....I said again i dont post that for him i post that for players who is disrespect for my pokemon.