Make the legendary saver interesting for pvp

Nakofum

Hi,

Firstly i'd like to thank the staff for listening to our suggestion, since the legendary save was one, and is a pretty interesting feature for people who wants to pvp and change team frequently.

But the problem is that each time I want to change my pvp team which has a legendary i've to pay 50k.

It means that each time i want to enjoy myself by change playstyle i've to pay 50k ?

Do you know how many times a day we change team ?

For me it's from 3 to 5 times.

So each day i've to spend 150k to 250k for only enjoy to play pvp with legendary ?

Obviously, that sounds idiot, doesn't it ?

What I suggest is: 100k fee to save a set, and free load. The goal of the feature is to use it, not to just say we implemented it, but if you want use it you've to loose money.

Remember that 1pvp coin = 3k - 5k, and spamming the same team for like 1h30 at least, is very very annoying.

To be honest this feature is already a huge progress, just think it as you would use it as a pvper.

• Like 10

pro_banneer.png.f289a7c52f84f608823137a123b0f8e6.png

Hello,

Personally, i don't think 50'000 pokedollars is an expensive price, it's a fair price in my opinion.

+ you dont need to spend 300-350k for a reroll nature + EV / Move Sets again ; so it's really cheaper than before.

But i really like your suggestion. I prefer paying a bit more (100k as you said) to save a set. Maybe 100k is a bit low ?

Both systems are good, i prefer your suggestion but i don't think 50k is a really issue :PikaLurk:

• Like 1

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

+1 for a little change to it

I think the new feature would be much better if we need to pay money to actually save the sets not to change them.

Obviously the price needs to be a lot higher this way but this change would actually enable us to change our playstyle more frequently and without thinking too hard if its worth to pay 50k.

• Like 1

is it possible to use the set master system..for nikola like release the pokemon and recatch it with saving nature moveset(and different only ivs)

The sets are bound to a Pokémon's ID, tricking the system is impossible.

Regarding the suggestion; I will be adding something for multiple usages of the NPC in a short amount of time (for example: testing teams, multiple set swaps at once or a longer PvP session including many set swaps) in the near future. The price of 50k flat for one-time swaps will stay and is more than fair.

The sets are bound to a Pokémon's ID, tricking the system is impossible.

Regarding the suggestion; I will be adding something for multiple usages of the NPC in a short amount of time (for example: testing teams, multiple set swaps at once or a longer PvP session including many set swaps) in the near future. The price of 50k flat for one-time swaps will stay and is more than fair.

What about the need to put pp up after loading a set ? Wouldbit be possible gor the set master to save the pp up we already put on each attack ?

For a game without any form of toxicity.

Ign : GDarch

Discord : GDarch#5224

spacer.png

What about the need to put pp up after loading a set ? Wouldbit be possible gor the set master to save the pp up we already put on each attack ?

There is no way of reading or saving the PP of a move. So, in the current state, this is in fact impossible, but might be added in the future.

• Like 1