Celadon Daily Quest Guide

Oldtomato

237854 Anyone completed 100 quests yet? Do you get another shiny then?

Also did anyone complete 50 quests. When I did with my second acount (right after the wife was introduced) it said you get a shiny nidoran female, but gave me nothing. Can someone confirm if this is fixed or not? Dont wanna waste my 100 quest shiny

I have completed 100 quests and I got a shiny poke again._.

K7qd0cn.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the information, I will update it when I gather enough details on the tier :)

As the creator of the daily-challenges system and deviser behind this system, I was remiss not to announce and delineated these changes; it's better late than never where it's resourcefully needed, so I'll do so now.

Previously, the reward payout would strictly yield a reward from the uppermost-tier range of IVs that you've satisfied; now, it has been multitudinalized to offer all prizes of the IV-tier coverage your Pokemon's IVs have. What Dialatz posted is an overview of the output of one of the dynamic menus, wherein each menu option corresponds to the tier—ranging from 1-5, depending on the eventualities that are earnedly available.

While the initial reward-payout parameter did yield the most "valuable" prizes on-paper, it didn't invariably return the most coveted one; too many abstractions factor into what commodity the rewardee will covet the most. Perception transcends what you see on-paper, and the scope of all the prizes vary enough that it's plausible enough to argue that a tier-2 reward would hold more stock to some than a tier-4 reward given the circumstances; for example, if one is already replete of Party Hats—a tier-4 reward—and would prefer junk items to sell—some of which are subsumed under the tier-2 subset—one would argue that the tier-4 payout is easily passable compared to the lower-tier ones, yet they would not have been afforded the latitude to select them in the previous framework.

Now, this multi-optional system allows players to select it from any tier to turn more stones. Will it consistently yield them their desired reward? No, and you'll never have those results in any balanced PvE hurdle; but it will ensure that players aren't deprived of potentially more optimal rewards and potentially shafted for submitting higher-IV Pokemon, which is one of the more realistic compromises I could think of.

As for the tiering system: I've been intransparent about it for a while because I wanted to challenge the players to deduce it themselves by a recurrently active usage of this system and pooling in their own experiences to help glean all rewardable prizes; with continuance of that process, players could deductively pinpoint the IV ranges of each prize until all were conclusively known. Due to unexpected disuse of the system, however, that has not been going as expeditiously as I expected; therefore, I'll elucidate them all myself by itemizing all-five tiers.

• Base tier: I call it the base tier because there isn't any threshold other than completing the task. It doesn't matter what your Pokemon's IVs are; the base-tier prizes will be made selectable in the eventual payout, because all it requires is a submissible Pokemon.
  • Tier 1: 85-plus IVs.
  • Tier 2: 115-plus IVs.
  • Tier 3: 135-plus IVs.
  • Tier 4: 155-plus IVs.

Any IV baseline covered by your submitted Pokemon will yield that reward; for example, if your Pokemon were to have at least 135 IVs, you would cover 3 tiers and thus have 4 selectable prizes (including the base tier), as shown in Dialatz screenshot.

While this doesn't reveal all the tier-respective prizes—data that is assuredly at least almost as coveted—the unveiling of the tier system and the advent of dynamic menus should make it much more deducible; therefore, it still will take player initiatives to glean all the information desired, but it's safe to say that it has been facilitated better with this explanation.

Please let me know if any further clarifications are needed on the system. :)

I can confirm 2 party hat this weeks with 172 and 155ivs

I got a 172ivs sandshrew in Kanto safari EV training

https://prntscr.com/d3nwnp

And now after only 15 minutes I got a 155ivs zubat to reach the last tier and again get party Hat

https://prntscr.com/d3nwwl

Normally my luck is so bad, but idk how in only 2 casual hunt I got 2 times the best reward jaajaja

301376 I can confirm 2 party hat this weeks with 172 and 155ivs

I got a 172ivs sandshrew in Kanto safari EV training

https://prntscr.com/d3nwnp

And now after only 15 minutes I got a 155ivs zubat to reach the last tier and again get party Hat

https://prntscr.com/d3nwwl

Normally my luck is so bad, but idk how in only 2 casual hunt I got 2 times the best reward jaajaja

I got a 167 but no party hat..silver disc instead

6jlgzl.png

kyurem-black.gifkyurem-white.gif