PvP Ready Epic [PROTEAN] Greninja, Ferrothorn and Clefable

I sincerely hope that you, your friends and your family are doing well-barring everything that is happening in the world. Please stay safe!

ALL PRICES NEGOTIABLE, EXCEPT IF UNDER STARTING PRICE

THERE IS NOT A GUARANTEE THAT IF THERE ARE NO OTHER OFFERS, EXCEPT THE STARTING PRICE THAT I WILL ACCEPT THE TRADE

EVEN IF YOU HAVE THE HIGHEST OFFER, I MIGHT NOT ACCEPT IF I FEEL AS THOUGH IT IS NOT ENOUGH MONEY

MULTIPLE PEOPLE CAN OFFER FOR THE SAME POKEMON, HIGHEST OFFER WOULD TAKE PRIORITY

LOOKING FOR MONEY, NOT OTHER POKEMON TRADES OR ITEMS

PLEASE SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN TO VIEW ALL POKEMON AND STARTING PRICES

THANK YOU

1850414268_Screenshot(4)_LI.jpg.746e7836eeeaf8ee393a3a6bad52b33a.jpg

30 Speed Greninja Hasty: Starting price 600k..

1966073592_Screenshot(5)_LI.jpg.4961363223616a5a06f634eea9fbeb80.jpg

Nice relaxed Ferrothron: Starting Price 500k...

927553376_Screenshot(7)_LI.jpg.bcb624b4c0da630437f01c2ed8356328.jpg

Epic IVS SPDEF Clefable: Starting Price 100k:

Edited by Silhouettes

110k Clefable

Also you need to set a minium raise and a time for the auctions. You also cannot deny/cancel offers in an auction.

Okay, im sorry, im new to this so could you please provide we with some help that would be great. Lets say the auction ends, and the highest price for clefable is like 120k, and I dont want to accept it, rather auction it again or just keep it. I HAVE to accept the 120k deal?

Once have started you can not cancel it, new rules check them. Regards

Okay, im sorry, im new to this so could you please provide we with some help that would be great. Lets say the auction ends, and the highest price for clefable is like 120k, and I dont want to accept it, rather auction it again or just keep it. I HAVE to accept the 120k deal?