Legendary pokemon quests

Pispi13

I know many players in pro enjoy doing the quests staff team is creating ,but there are some ppl (maybe not many) myself included that dont enjoy them.

In lando quest for example i didnt enjoy hunting one hour + for lighting rod pokemon or doing a whole exca run for 0 shards . So i want to ask u, is there anyway players would be able to get legendaries by just being in ladder or by paying a "fee" without needing to do the quest? I know what i am asking for is a bit weird and has extremely low chances of happening but i had to try nonetheless .

Looking forward to ur response

Ps: this quest was just an example ,there are quests a lot harder/time consuming etc.

Edited by Pispi13
  • Like 2

I know many players in pro enjoy doing the quests staff team is creating ,but there are some ppl (maybe not many) myself included that dont enjoy them.

In lando quest for example i didnt enjoy hunting one hour + for lighting rod pokemon or doing a whole exca run for 0 shards . So i want to ask u, is there anyway players would be able to get legendaries by just being in ladder or by paying a "fee" without needing to do the quest? I know what i am asking for is a bit weird and has extremely low chances of happening but i had to try nonetheless .

Well, imo this one was the best quest for a new legendary yet, without dumb lvl 30 battles and/or hidden parts. Mirror shards just could be tradable to make it perfect. Lighting rod and storm drain are repelable also, making it acceptable for me.

Comparing it to 100 games + impossible 150 iv pokemon for 3rd of Bird Trio this quest is once again, amazing.

Anyway I neither enjoy long quests.

PS: i suggest to make ladder for 50 persons, cuz I struggle to hit it, then we can discuss legends for ladder users. xd

Edited by Luohan

discord: luohan#1745

Ps: this quest was just an example ,there are quests a lot harder/time consuming etc.

pispi speaks the truth, pispi for president.

Totally disagree with you !

This quest was really short (compare with Darkrai which was longer) and very easy. There is many fight to do in 3 Maps which are close. Go up, fight these NPCs,go right side, fight these NPCs, go down, fight these NPCs and the quest is almost done. You can use MANY pokemons, the important thing is the ability. (Goldeen for example is very easy to have) and you can use pokemons caught long time ago. You can catch 3 legendary in a row, you don't need a World Quest for them which was the case for others quests.

Legendary should stay a bit hard to get in my opinion. You should be happy to get them after many hours. Don't compare Zapdos with a Rattata. Actually. they decreased many requirments (hours for example).

Personally, i liked a lot 2 quests : Legendary Birds (Moltress / Zapdos / Aritcuno) and Shaymin's quest (Easter).

There was a nice story, nice maps, and hard challenges. This 150 Ivs Smoochum was hard to have but the reward was nice, Articuno. I spent many hours in this area which is normal for a Legendary pokemon.

I did this quest in 15-20min and it's a bit too short.

is there anyway players would be able to get legendaries by just being in ladder or by paying a "fee" without needing to do the quest?

You don't play Showdown but PRO, a MMO with many quests to do. If you don't like them then don't do them. There isn't only PvP in PRO but a lot of PvE Content. Some rewards are for PvP and some rewards are for PvE. It is totally normal and should stay like that.

Thanks

InGame : Yauga - Moffteria

Discord : yauga - previously Yauga#5022

Enjoy the Game

Totally disagree with you !

This quest was really short (compare with Darkrai which was longer) and very easy. There is many fight to do in 3 Maps which are close. Go up, fight these NPCs,go right side, fight these NPCs, go down, fight these NPCs and the quest is almost done. You can use MANY pokemons, the important thing is the ability. (Goldeen for example is very easy to have) and you can use pokemons caught long time ago. You can catch 3 legendary in a row, you don't need a World Quest for them which was the case for others quests.

Legendary should stay a bit hard to get in my opinion. You should be happy to get them after many hours. Don't compare Zapdos with a Rattata. Actually. they decreased many requirments (hours for example).

Personally, i liked a lot 2 quests : Legendary Birds (Moltress / Zapdos / Aritcuno) and Shaymin's quest (Easter).

There was a nice story, nice maps, and hard challenges. This 150 Ivs Smoochum was hard to have but the reward was nice, Articuno. I spent many hours in this area which is normal for a Legendary pokemon.

I did this quest in 15-20min and it's a bit too short.

You don't play Showdown but PRO, a MMO with many quests to do. If you don't like them then don't do them. There isn't only PvP in PRO but a lot of PvE Content. Some rewards are for PvP and some rewards are for PvE. It is totally normal and should stay like that.

Thanks

Not sure why u are so aggressive . I didnt say ppl that like quests shouldnt be doing them . I just said we could possibly have a fee or something instead of quest for ppl that dont enjoy them .And as i said above 2 times this specific quest was just an example .

I don't know... getting legendaries for free or by just paying pokedollars would feel a bit lame IMO. I'd just do dig spots one day farming with my four accounts (which would probably take way longer than just doing the quest lol), go to an NPC and buy it. It would feel a bit pathetic. Also, I think it's good that they're not exclusive to ladder players. Casual players shouldn't be excluded from getting their favourite legendaries. You can't force them to try out PVP if they don't want to.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!