Remove boss limit

Skilly

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+1 absolutely non sense and the most random and stupid update ever. its like they remove every money gaining method step by step first suspcious bot then account limitrule rephrase then digspots / item recycle now even bosses

Edited by Crucifixuz
  • Like 7

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

i dont see the problem with people work hard on pve. A boss drops ~30k which is practically nothing. Also it takes time to do it on many accs and isnt broken in an way. They try to force the trainers to cash ccs and do scams/resell shit instead earning money in a fair pokemon way. its such a shame, there is endless stuff to fix and instead they do this, just ridiculous.

Edited by Crucifixuz
  • Like 5

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif  

+1, for the love of god just remove the limit. I understand there's too many bosses now in the game, but you can easily get unlucky and get no useful reward from some of them and completely waste your time. Either remove the limit or increase rewards dramatically. This just limits money gain even more for players without giving them an immediate way to compensate.

In my opinion, if you're going to limit the amount of bosses they do, limit it as a max to every 3 days, and increase the rewards immediately before you do this change. Otherwise, this is just a huge nerf straight up without compensation. Not everyone can play every day to compensate or hunt every day and some players relied on doing bosses to maintain a basic economy to then spend it on hunting and selling.

The synch change was also brutal even when understandable (it didn't follow the original games mechanics, but I mean... bosses? Dig spots? Pokestops? That's not in the originals either), but this feels like another hinderance for players instead of an actual helpful change such as increasing the rewards BEFORE you limit our money gain drastically. I understand now that's too many bosses and maybe the money gain might be too much (it's not THAT much though), but it's not the player's fault that there are so many bosses.

I completely understand the change, but I feel extremely annoyed by it. I barely did bosses because most of the time the rewards were a roulette between pathetic or too good, and most of the time it wasn't worth your time (you also have to spend a LOT of money into boss teams and time training them, learnimg moves, trying it out... even when there are low tier options and baton passes).

• Like 5

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!