Remove boss limit

Skilly

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+1 this way there is no longer any content for me to play for. Really bad decision once again. Makes me feel like staff is trying to kill the game rather than fixing things that make the game better (lending function e.g.)

• Like 4

+1, for the love of god just remove the limit. I understand there's too many bosses now in the game, but you can easily get unlucky and get no useful reward from some of them and completely waste your time. Either remove the limit or increase rewards dramatically. This just limits money gain even more for players without giving them an immediate way to compensate.

In my opinion, if you're going to limit the amount of bosses they do, limit it as a max to every 3 days, and increase the rewards immediately before you do this change. Otherwise, this is just a huge nerf straight up without compensation. Not everyone can play every day to compensate or hunt every day and some players relied on doing bosses to maintain a basic economy to then spend it on hunting and selling.

The synch change was also brutal even when understandable (it didn't follow the original games mechanics, but I mean... bosses? Dig spots? Pokestops? That's not in the originals either), but this feels like another hinderance for players instead of an actual helpful change such as increasing the rewards BEFORE you limit our money gain drastically. I understand now that's too many bosses and maybe the money gain might be too much (it's not THAT much though), but it's not the player's fault that there are so many bosses.

I completely understand the change, but I feel extremely annoyed by it. I barely did bosses because most of the time the rewards were a roulette between pathetic or too good, and most of the time it wasn't worth your time (you also have to spend a LOT of money into boss teams and time training them, learnimg moves, trying it out... even when there are low tier options and baton passes).

Copy pasta, also uwu

Header.jpg.3668ef0d62cb2ddc0fba234345e736bf.jpg

+1, this update doesnt make sense at all. Even without this limit you can just “pick your fav boss” to battle. Also the rewards are most of the time not even that good. 99% of them go straight into my trashbin. Pls stop making useless updates pro -.-

• Like 1

Webp.net-resizeimage.png.5fd37bf25f76740a3abd18fc71469470.png

This was a really weird update imo. Like Allsmell said they would rather limit the accounts than limit the bosses. If it feels like a chore what's next we limit the rate of encountering Pokemon each day because farming feels like a chore and if you do it to much you could get rich? Very weird, I liked the system in pro itself people working hard getting got money and with the bosses as a pure pvp player you can get enough money to buy Pokemon for your team without farming.

Let's do a calc, now you have 10 bosses each 7 days these 10 bosses so you have a plus of 1.2m with the rest of Bosses, dig spot's every day you get at average around 100k every 3 days, so you make around 1 m each month, Small Mushrooms 2 times a month around 70k =140k, Excavations rewards around 600k ( Nuggets etc. ], Winning the bug Contest every 2/3 time and getting 2nd the other times is around 600k. So together we have 1,2m,+ 1 m +140k +600k +600k, thats around 3,6m per month. But you do everything 40 minutes for excas every day, 20 minutes for bcc each day and 40 mimnutes for dig spots every 3 days. Only these things costs you around 40 hours per month and feels way more like doing chores than bosses.

So we have 3.6m income if we do everything but in Pro you have to pay for some certain things let's calculate the costs here, 300k for Travel Pass, 675k for Excavations, around 150k for Pokeballs ( if we are farming ), Farming one repelable Pokemon (if we want a good one) = around 1k repels = 500k, Changing 10 moves by move tutor 150k. So if I have a Month doing everything and hardcore game for income and just do a meh month with only a bit of farming and 1 repel Pokemon, I pay 300+675+150+500+150 = 1,75m so around half my income is gone for normal stuff. Of course you get Pokemon by farming you can sell but it's hard to calc you can get lucky or you just get pokemon to sell for like 150k.

there is another thing we have to look into and I don't even care about it myself but it's important for the Pro Economy. I would say around 2k people play active on silver and gold when only 1/8 of them do the bosses and kill 50 bosses every 12 days 10k Bosses will be killed, if we look at the 1/4k shiny chance there should be 2 new high tier shinies every boss round. I think that's a huge number itself.

Don't get me wrong I don't mind deflation, but in this situation you do deflation for the money but inflation for the shinies. I mean Shiny reseller are partying right now but when someone is new in the Game and wants to collect shinies he needs one year of farming with the new economy to get 12 m for a high tier shiny. I don't think thats good.

I read in almost every PVP Thread some sort of PVP Council would be nice, the same thing goes for PVE, we should have council for booth and discussing some things like this before this is added. If you fill them with veterans and hardcore grinder ( PVP or PVE) you could improve many aspects in the Game.

Edited by Koreandoo
  • Like 3
7vjty98b.gif