Remove boss limit

Skilly

Gonna quote what I said in an another thread because I feel I posted it in the wrong type of thread to say it in

Okay everyone, before you raise your pitchforks just hear me out on this.

I know what it's like to have bosses as a main source of income in PRO. I may not be doing on the extreme as some people do with multiple accounts, but the PVE content is what I spend most of my time playing this game. I do not think the bosses were game breaking and needed a fix. But you need to look at this in a different light, and deep down I think you know why this change was made.

I can't be the only one that gets really tired of slogging through all the bosses in one day. Yes you don't have to, but you feel obligated to. That's where the problem lies. For those who have alt accounts to do this, I just want you to take a step back and think about how much time you actually spend doing bosses and how much it eats up your playtime, and think about what other things you could be doing in this game..or even real life for that matter.

Bosses is not the only source of obtaining money. It's not the end of the world, it may feel like it right now out there but please don't let that kind of mentality seep into the game we love to escape from it.

Instead of looking at this in a negative light or if this isn't to your liking we should suggest a change then. 7 days feels too long to wait for 10 bosses, 1 day feels more appropriate making it less of a chore and more fair for others that exclusively do Bosses for income. Think the rewards for some bosses that feel underwhelming could be more appealing, example would be Pumpkin King and Officer Jenny.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

please remove this change it's so bad for the game i worked really hard and spent over 200k to get my boss team and alot of days hunting the pokemons just to do bosses for money but now you do a limit so i have to rely on other things to gain money and force us into pvp which i don't want to do please just remove it

Same dude,I finished Sinnoh and have been putting alot of work and money into getting a boss team so I can start making money to buy cool cosmetics and mounts and other shit I couldn't get before.Now I'm like a few days away from being able to start,and it doesn't feel like it will be worth it.

Burns

+1 i don't see why they would think that introducing a limit in how many bosses one can do makes any sense at all most of us have a routine when it comes on doing bosses with the new limit it just breaks everyone's routine with no upside really more pve coins is good but not that good to justify the change

well done pro give yourselves a clap another brain dead toatally stupid update, do not understand this at all, a full boss run on hard you are lucky to get 1m+ the item rewards are so hit and miss that it isnt a problem, you say it's because of inflation? inflation on what exactly? the 1 m cash u might get every 12 days or what? not only have you taken away people main way of making money you have just made 45/55 of the bosses totally redundant, no 1 is gonna go for one of the lesser bosses now are they. and did you guy even give a 2nd thought to people who dont pvp ? wtf are they ment to do now rant over......... vote to put the bosses bk asap this is just very very dumb

• Like 4
SilverNabs.png

+1 This update is understandable, but feels bad to a player that only do bosses in 1 account (Just like me). And some bosses also have requirement that hard to be filled. Player mostly playing on the Main Account and less on alternative one. For that though, some players only can do around 10-15 bosses per account (Might be fewer). Some bosses gave useless items and an extremely low money. I understand this update idea but rather than limiting bosses you can do, better limiting account per player to do bosses. The excitement of doing bosses is gone in my opinion (For me, its a yes). Ive struggled hard to get my boss team ready and this update makes me quiet upset because doing PVE is somewhat easier than PVP and having so much fun on bosses. But i didnt hate the update though, just want it to be better.

• Like 1