Remove boss limit

Skilly

The whole point is to help economy to stay good.

If you studied a little bit economy (not at bad schools, I mean real studying, aka mmo experience) you would know that an economy is good as long as people are poor. Being able to make a full boss run would make you rich. So I fully approve our Lovely Leaders decision.

Other than this, I would also suggest to make bosses drop max 10k at hard level.

• Like 2

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

+1

I think limiting the bosses was a bad idea , I know the pro staff doesn't wanted bad for players , it is just a bad decision .

Instead of limiting the the bosses , drop the number of bosses .

I think 50 bosses are so much instead if there are 20 - 25 bosses and the rewards are high players would be more satisfied.

A boss gives around 30K - 40K which is not much money , make it at least 50k - 60k and 6 pve coins per boss .

This would make players to concentrate on more PvP side earnings instead of just doing Bosses in game .

I know the benfits of bossing , there was a time when i earned money only through bosses and i created a team which is able to defeat every boss in game .

But now i understand that playing PvP is better than only doing bosses . But it does not mean that doing bossing should be removed . We have balance the things .

So , i am in favor of removing the limit .

Thank You !!

Edited by MSK876

+1, pls remove the limit it's already hard for android players to hunt due to lag, freeze and freeze during bosses. Every boss run after Easter update is like having game freezed at atleast 8 bosses. Now they put a limit which will make more android players quit game.

I for one..

AM SO HAPPY ABOUT THIS UPDATE.

You have no idea how much of a chore it feels feeling obligated to farm all bosses in one day just so you don't feel like your wasting time or money you could have had. Not anymore. This is a relief of burden. I would like to also mention this update makes it more difficult for those crazy people that farm them on alt accounts. I hear there was someone with 4 accounts that would actually put in the time to farm them to get an insane amount of profit. That's a little bit unbalanced and those people should seek help.

• Like 2

I spend most of my time battling bosses on PRO therefore due to the update I will now be spending lesser time on PRO. I am thankful for the update on having 10 per week limits on battling bosses, it allows me to spend most of my time on more important things like being with friends IRL and doing some other stuffs I like aside from PRO. I also suggest since you guys don't want players to spend most time on battling bosses and you're afraid of them getting rich IG why not just remove other bosses and leave only few, some bosses are of insignificance anyway, pumpkin king for example. "Keep in mind that Pokemon consists of four basic elements: Hunting, Training, Trading, and Battling. The boss battles were created to provide additional, renewable content for players who have already completed their story. They were not created as a means to provide easy, consistent shortcuts to avoid the four basic elements of the game. The cooldown is to ensure that some things don't enter the game quickly, namely some of the more valuable rewards."

PS: I would also suggest to keep track on number of players playing after this huge changes and compare it to the number of players playing before the changes. Whatever the result maybe, the decision whether to withdraw the changes or not is yours.

Edited by TeamR0cketGrunt
  • Like 2

Well, I didn't like this update in the beginning but to be honest it's not that bad as I thought. Now that I can only fight 10 bosses once a week I won't have to spend as much time in game as I used to before. And bosses will still be worth af to do anyways :p

even if u have 4 accounts(notallowed to have more), u can make max. 6-7m per month with bossing... thats nothing and in no way overpoweered or broken... it deserves a push and not a nerf.

Edited by Crucifixuz

finn.gif.d450244a79435b8983a25a5b72cff0b1.gif                 Youtube Channel xD                 cruci.gif.0344cffa73dea39fea2bd65a11f291ef.gif