Regarding the infamous wild battle bug that's been going around for a long time now.

Bhimoso

My guildmate @jimmicha has been more or less able to trace the bug when he was rushing through the story of my accounts doing a quick service.

This bug seems to only occur on PC, and it often happens only in the first two badges of the Kanto Story. After multiple tests, he has also uploaded his files (from my request) so that devs (hi wally hi cames) can see it and check if there is anything wrong. He has also managed to record it and it seems to happen for no reason.

As you can see, the bug always happens if you try to switch a pokemon in the first turn in battle against a wild pokemon. In three consecutive battles, he was able to reproduce it with a 100% rate, and he could do it in all consecutive battles. This was tested on the Bhimiso account on Silver Server progress (my Gold one has story complete, my Silver one only had a badge at the time).

This is the client he is using so you can check through the files.

As you can see, he has a 100% rate on getting the bug to work in Mt Moon by switching the first pokemon in the first turn before the opposing pokemon can do anything. It also works on different pokemon. As I mentioned before, this only happened in the PC version, not in the Android one.

He will now continue to rush through Story so I can do some more guides (also, it's a story service lol). If we find any more bugs or proof, we will post it.

If you deem it necessary, move this post to the bugcenter. He also kinda needs help, because this happens 100% on the time in Mt Moon, unless he does NOT switch. Then, he is safe. He will be able to cross it by fleeing all fights and not switching in any battle, but he's gonna take long to get through it.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Yes this bug happens every time i do story service and use my pc. Also deleting the client and redownloading it doesn't fix the problem. I can slowly pass through by not switching pokemons but it gets annoying after 100 or so battles.

These are my pc's specs:

[spoiler=My Pc Specs]1591180578673.png.396f7de6ba31f6cd889f0f44229a58b3.png

• Like 1

Be true to yourself, stay focused and stay you, take advice from other folks, use what you can, but never mind what is not for you. For the most part, trust yourself and believe in what you are doing.

• 2 months later...