Pokemon Storage Suggestion

Livkits15

Everyone would probably agree that the pokemon storage is not the most comfortable thing.

I think there should be an option to organize some pokemon in storage to certain folders or categories. just to make life easier for people with a lot of pokemon.

For example, I don't want my LVL 100 PVP pokemon to get mixed with all the low-level dex service pokemon.

In that case, it would have been much easier to sort my PVP pokemon to the PVP folder, and my boss pokemon to my BOSS folder, etc etc... you get the point.

Instead, you gotta search for the pokemon you're after, or scroll through infinite pages looking for it.

I know it sounds a bit picky, and it's not an absolute must, but I believe it will make things a lot more comfy for most people

Thanks.

• Like 1

It should be a simple fix, add customizable folders. Done (you're welcome pro).

If things would be this easy, they would be done. It's not just snap with our fingers and things get changed. lol

• Your appeal will be replied to as soon as the case handling staff member is available. We are all just volunteers with real life responsibilities, other interests and limited free time. Spamming your appeal will not yield a faster reply. Bumps every 24 hours will not(!) increase your chances for a faster reply.

• Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your question on the forum due to it being of use for others. Please use the proper forum as well. Unsolicited messages will be deleted. Thanks.

If things would be this easy, they would be done. It's not just snap with our fingers and things get changed. lol

Well the decision making part of the process should be easy on this one (which obviously it's not in terms of figuring out exactly HOW to fix other things)

Sortable/customizable folders would on it's own remedy 1000% of the pc storage issues.

I think this has been suggested 500 times before and also they're working on it afaik.

It's been years and we haven't heard anything about it. That's why people keep suggesting it again and again, because it feels like nothing has been done about it, yet the staffs somehow can keep pushing other updates instead, which heavily implies they are not working on it, because they don't treat it as a priority.

However, on the other hand, I agree that the PC box doesn't look like something that can be easily updated. The current PC storage is so terrible, the amount of rework needed on it would be so massive it would be a completely different feature than before. Still, it would be nice to know more about all their attempts so far to update it, if any.

If not folders, I'd like to see at least a sorting system that affect the whole PC, instead of just the current page. I want to be able to easily sort everything on the PC based on dex number or name. That way it would be easier to see all the Pokemon that I have multiples of, which in turn makes it easier to clear the PC box.

• Like 1

I agree

It's been years and we haven't heard anything about it. That's why people keep suggesting it again and again, because it feels like nothing has been done about it, yet the staffs somehow can keep pushing other updates instead, which heavily implies they are not working on it, because they don't treat it as a priority.

However, on the other hand, I agree that the PC box doesn't look like something that can be easily updated. The current PC storage is so terrible, the amount of rework needed on it would be so massive it would be a completely different feature than before. Still, it would be nice to know more about all their attempts so far to update it, if any.

If not folders, I'd like to see at least a sorting system that affect the whole PC, instead of just the current page. I want to be able to easily sort everything on the PC based on dex number or name. That way it would be easier to see all the Pokemon that I have multiples of, which in turn makes it easier to clear the PC box.

I totally agree with you on that.

I started playing PRO in 2015, and I just made a comeback. I hoped something would be different with the storage cos this thing is really really annoying me personally xD

I think this should be prioritized more than it currently is, and if it is, I would love to get an update on how things are going.

• Like 1

Exactly, I too think they should have prioritized PC storage update first before putting more new regions in (and therefore more catchable Pokemon, both old and new).

put it this way, pc storage works, you can put pokemon in it, and take ones out. it's useable, just not what the players want. the staff are also giving players other things they want like quests and regions. right now we just got megas, which were being asked for for a long time. If they concentrated just on the pc storage now players would be asking for other stuff, then get upset when something different gets released

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

put it this way, pc storage works, you can put pokemon in it, and take ones out. it's useable, just not what the players want. the staff are also giving players other things they want like quests and regions. right now we just got megas, which were being asked for for a long time. If they concentrated just on the pc storage now players would be asking for other stuff, then get upset when something different gets released

That's a pretty jaded view.. I'm pretty sure if you polled the players, pc storage would be extremely high on the vast majority of player's priority list. I'm sure we're all definitely siked about megas though, I personally didnt see anybody complaining about what we didn't get when the news broke. Seemed like an overwhelmingly positive reaction.

No need to talk about us like we're a bunch of rabid animals who are impossible to please.

• Like 1