Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

-1 I think Mega stones should be untradable but not the pokes.

that is a cool ideia, but for the stones not beeing tradable, you need to hunt anyway, why not make more real like the anime? role play guys...

Megas are being added mainly for PvP. Wonder why its called "PvP Rework"? A lot of PvPers lend stuffs. Not everyone has the patience to hunt. So, this suggestion is to kill the PvP as well as sink the economy for no apparent reason just to show your "hardwork"? Yeah, what a brilliant idea!

that sounds a p2w player, you're playing a game that hava bases on HUNTING, and you want to pay to win? oO

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not everyone plays this game to hunt there are a ton of people who only play for pvp

yeah, i know that, but the game has it bases on hunting bro, you can't assume that is good for the game, why the game need to adapt to this kind of player and not otherwise?

it is going to be p2w more than it already is, you need to make the game harder a little bit. You're playing PRO not other only PVP game.

Why on earth are you keep pointing out it's P2W? What the hell is wrong with buying and selling pokemons? I literally have no clue what the hell you are trying to prove.

because you put cash and buy pokes, that is easy, but playing the game is preety hard? xd