Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

And the whole game is based on the anime so it's not bad to take few pointers from it

Actually, Pokemon game (Red/Blue) came first before the anime. By roughly one year.

I do agree taking a few stuff from the anime is not a bad thing, but the anime actually shows that bond can be created even if you're not the OT, so it actually goes against the intention of this thread :p

Edited by Starlight

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Pokemon game (Red/Blue) came first before the anime. By roughly one year.

I do agree taking a few stuff from the anime is not a bad thing, but the anime actually shows that bond can be created even if you're not the OT, so it actually goes against the intention of this thread :p

Well my reply was against the thread from start. If you read it its clearly mentioned that I thought the time spent with the poke should be taken in consideration more than the ot concept.

Well my reply was against the thread from start. If you read it its clearly mentioned that I thought the time spent with the poke should be taken in consideration more than the ot concept.

Ah, well, in that case......your idea is something that I at least can agree more, than the OT idea.

Ah, well, in that case......your idea is something that I at least can agree more, than the OT idea.

The OT idea is just not so efficient. Because there would be soo many poke a player might be using that isn't his ot but he is using it for a long time that should be counted as capable of mega evolving.

Not every person has 4 hours a day to hunt for a epic pokemon. (A +25 important stats + 20 other stats, good nature, good ability) This can even take weeks.

Roleplay? On Anime you need a strong bond to Mega Evolve, or Ash Charizard can Mega Evolve with Damian ( the kid who abandoned charmander)? No, and if we measure it with happiness everytime your pokemon dies he losses happiness. And it is almost impossible for pvp players to have their pokemon with high happiness. By the way you loss 5 points when your pokemon faints and only 1 when your pokemon kills other Pokemon.

So based on the "roleplay" of Anime the OT doesnt has sense. And putting it on the happiness idea that would just take out Megas of pvp.

• Like 1

Off

• Developer

Megas will not be OT-bound. This would devalue many pokes, many trades that already happen would practically be scams and megas need to be considered in our economy as they will be a huge part of it. Therefore I'll close this suggestion as denied. I understand your point and it's nice to see that everyone in here posted their opinion but it sadly does not fit in our game.

• Like 10