Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for your suggestion, but you should re-think what you suggested.

There is 2 types of person/players:

1: The Student

-Have some free time

-After school can go spend some time playing

-Have free weekends

-Time to time has his vacations

2: The Adult

-Work in most of the days of the week;

-Low amount of hours to play;

-After work have to take care of his family or irl problems;

-In the end of the day only have 1-2 hours of free time to play(luckily)

//THE TEXT ABOVE IS JUST A GENERAL IDEA, THERE IS EXCEPTIONS, MANY OF THEM TO BE HONEST SO PLEASE DONT GET OFFENDED//

How do you think the type 2 will have time to hunt a decent pokemon for megas?He wont, i already have most of my megas ready, i have been playing this game for long but i know some people will have this problem.

Being able to buy the pokemons for megas will help them a lot, is not a pay to win, but is a more fair way to do the things for everyone, type1 have the time and type 2 have the money.

As conclusion this is a big -1 to this idea.

*this is not even my case, i do work but luckily i do have a good work where i can have time to myself, my family and to have sometimes, but not many people have that opportunity*

i understand that puting tradable "megas" helps type 2 a lot and does not harm type 1 so badly. i just prefer pro like old days, harder. have some adrenaline to know that i hunt a pokemon for a while to get them, and knowing that a type 2 put 5123123 dollars bought the most powerfull one because he can, is sad

as i said, this argument is valid for anime, here in pro, the bond is closer to OT, not happiness (you take 100% happines in 20 minutes..), but i undertood you.

The anime has nothing to do with this game so citing that for validity makes no sense.

i understand that puting tradable "megas" helps type 2 a lot and does not harm type 1 so badly. i just prefer pro like old days, harder. have some adrenaline to know that i hunt a pokemon for a while to get them, and knowing that a type 2 put 5123123 dollars bought the most powerfull one because he can, is sad

Then make it harder for yourself. Dont drag everyone else into playing the way you wanna play. The game doesnt revolve around you.

That last part.. that'sthe way thisgame works dude, how do you not understand that?

Theres rich players, cry about it

As the type 2 put € in the game, type 1 will put 2342 hours, and the money is not even the thing here because most of the players that are type 2 are old players with a decent amount of pokedollars they got by the time playing in the past

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

Then make it harder for yourself. Dont drag everyone else into playing the way you wanna play. The game doesnt revolve around you.

That last part.. that'sthe way thisgame works dude, how do you not understand that?

hmm, can't drag to "my" way, but you can drag to yours hahaha ok

hmm, can't drag to "my" way, but you can drag to yours hahaha ok

It's not my way, it's the way the game is and always has been genius. Conflating the 2 is beyond intellectually dishonest.

You're just mad that rich players can buy stuff, welcome to pro. Dont like it? Tough

yeah, so lets buff rich players in pvp, nice

LMAO

The motive becomes clearer and clearer, you act like rich players buying great pvp pokes is something new and not an INHERENT part of the game.

You want to change the fundamental basis of the way the game works because other people have earned more than you.

If you get smacked in pvp it prob has more to do with you than your pokes.