Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

i have what, 1 hour to play the game? so when you lost 30 min, and have only 30 min, you will do what? ask to put 30s to do a move in pvp? not 90s? if you have like two hours, is a ok time to hunt pear day, if you don't have 2 hours, i think it is not cool you want to change the game because of it, BUT, i undertand what you're saying, i can't say that i don't agree 100%, but the game is too easy to get good pokemons and you know it, this is PRO not showdown, this game need to be a little more hard.

Tier 8 or 9 pokes 1 or 2 encounter each hour...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have what, 1 hour to play the game? so when you lost 30 min, and have only 30 min, you will do what? ask to put 30s to do a move in pvp? not 90s? if you have like two hours, is a ok time to hunt pear day, if you don't have 2 hours, i think it is not cool you want to change the game because of it, BUT, i undertand what you're saying, i can't say that i don't agree 100%, but the game is too easy to get good pokemons and you know it, this is PRO not showdown, this game need to be a little more hard.

If you want hard, just call staffs remove bms, ms, pvp coin, pve coin for u. I wonder how easy u hunting

tumblr_pzawqx8A2G1v6xsm2o1_500.gif

If you want hard, just call staffs remove bms, ms, pvp coin, pve coin for u. I wonder how easy u hunting

i hunt everyday, i put cash one time, then i buy things with only pro cash, it makes it EASIER to hunt, you want not to hunt hahaha

In anime pokemon also dislike ot :/ U think ot can make pokemon happy?

"Professor Sycamore theorizes that Mega Evolution can only be achieved if there is a strong bond between a Trainer and the Pokémon. "

you need a strong bond, ot in pro it is closer to be that bond lol

again, i understand you guys, but you just want everything too easy omg

It's a bad idea.

If we should do anything about "balancing" megas, I would make it so stones can be knocked off/tricked in battle.

Never made any sense to me why they couldnt lose it, and since mega evolution has max priority if you let it happen you deserve it.

i hunt everyday, i put cash one time, then i buy things with only pro cash, it makes it EASIER to hunt, you want not to hunt hahaha

"Professor Sycamore theorizes that Mega Evolution can only be achieved if there is a strong bond between a Trainer and the Pokémon. "

you need a strong bond, ot in pro it is closer to be that bond lol

again, i understand you guys, but you just want everything too easy omg

Stop talking down to everyone who doesnt agree with you. Guess what, in this game if you have money you get to buy stuff.

"Easy" what?? Then why not ban trading all together? It makes no sense, pack it up.

Thanks for your suggestion, but you should re-think what you suggested.

There is 2 types of person/players:

1: The Student

-Have some free time

-After school can go spend some time playing

-Have free weekends

-Time to time has his vacations

2: The Adult

-Work in most of the days of the week;

-Low amount of hours to play;

-After work have to take care of his family or irl problems;

-In the end of the day only have 1-2 hours of free time to play(luckily)

//THE TEXT ABOVE IS JUST A GENERAL IDEA, THERE IS EXCEPTIONS, MANY OF THEM TO BE HONEST SO PLEASE DONT GET OFFENDED//

How do you think the type 2 will have time to hunt a decent pokemon for megas?He wont, i already have most of my megas ready, i have been playing this game for long but i know some people will have this problem.

Being able to buy the pokemons for megas will help them a lot, is not a pay to win, but is a more fair way to do the things for everyone, type1 have the time and type 2 have the money.

As conclusion this is a big -1 to this idea.

*this is not even my case, i do work but luckily i do have a good work where i can have time to myself, my family and to have sometimes, but not many people have that opportunity*

• Like 2

image.png.f987891793a787f38288ae564a7c5d82.png

Like @0danobunaga & @Sushantkm have mentioned, saying that you must be original trainer to have a strong bond with the Pokemon is a flawed concept itself, and imo such concept should not be made popular in a Pokemon game. Nintendo/Game Freak apparently did not go that route.

It's like telling kids that you must be its/her/his "first" in order to bring happiness to such thing/person.

Happiness should be earned, and should not be restricted by something you can't change, like not being the original trainer of the Pokemon.

Any implementation that validates such flawed concept, unintentionally or not, is a -1 for me.

Stop talking down to everyone who doesnt agree with you. Guess what, in this game if you have money you get to buy stuff.

"Easy" what?? Then why not ban trading all together? It makes no sense, pack it up.

I'm just debating here, if you're not in the mood to express your opinion and have a debate for that, you can leave, very sentimental.

Like @0danobunaga & @Sushantkm have mentioned, saying that you must be original trainer to have a strong bond with the Pokemon is a flawed concept itself, and imo such concept should not be made popular in a Pokemon game. Nintendo/Game Freak apparently did not go that route.

It's like telling kids that you must be its/her/his "first" in order to bring happiness to such thing/person.

Happiness should be earned, and should not be restricted by something you can't change, like not being the original trainer of the Pokemon.

Any implementation that validates such flawed concept, unintentionally or not, is a -1 for me.

as i said, this argument is valid for anime, here in pro, the bond is closer to OT, not happiness (you take 100% happines in 20 minutes..), but i undertood you.