Tip: Megas only with ot

Lifeguard

The mon itself shouldnt require OT.

The mega-stones themselves should be untradeable though meaning you have to acquire them yourself, not buy from another player.

• Like 5

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make them OT-only to drive PvPers away, aka people who are actually going to use those mons and for whom this PvP rework is built for. Even worse, recommended for a game with long queue times or often no match found. Genious idea.

I have been collecting potential mega pokemons for 4 years now, ever since they were promised/teased whatever you wanna call it back in 2016. I pumped hard grinded money early on into the economy on pokes that without mega are useless, slowing my progression and accelerating yours.

Now you suggest this enforced OT mechanic, which was never enforced even on original gameboy games (remember the blue cable to trade stuff?), in the name of 'hard work' years later after many of you sold pokes (did you see the Charizard that was just insta'd 10mil? Isn't grinding that considered 'hard work'?).

What about my 'hard work' in grinding them ahead of time? What you are suggesting is extremely unfair.

I will agree on the 'OT-only' madness at 1 condition: people who are suggesting this are effectively trade blocked, to prove that 'hard work' is the way to go. This means no more CC buying/selling, no more item buying/selling, no more selling pokes after hunts to finance items or cosmetic items. You want the true hardcore experience and enforce it on others? Lead by example.

Folks we need to make PvP more accessible for everybody, not harder. Easier lengedary requirements were awesome for new players, lending system was awesome for new players to test pokes from friends or even stragers with no danger of scams, I'd LOVE to see easy rerolls so everyone can use their hard grinded legendaries (I have almost all of them at a godly state already, this change would not affect me FYI). Open your eyes, your suggestion will drive people away in a moment that more are coming back because hyped. Do not kill the game.

Edited by Nechrit
  • Like 5

My question is simple: why bother?

I mean to put it simply: why does it matter if it’s your ot or not? If you have the time and passion to farm smth, that’s nice. But if you have the money to buy a mon, it’s good too.

And since when does it matter what happens in the anime?

I definetely agree, here's what I said on that thread to make it more clear:

" (-1) the fact that as soon as someone is finally satisfied with previous purchases and can finally use pokemons that have been sitting in their pc for years, and you want to deny them that possibility is crazy to me, making mega evolutions available only by ot will completely defeat the purpose of trades, will make so many pokemons and years of grinding to buy them useless!!

I'm sorry, I think you all just need too see yourselves in a couple of weeks, not being able to catch event pokes because of your luck and not being able to buy them, the game is already hard and denying players like me to use my bought pokemons that I worked hard for would be so unfair...

I agree with the max happiness idea, it's really good but if you want to make the game hard for yourself, ask the game developers to make obtaining the mega evolution stones more of a challenge, and if they can make multiple levels of the challenge to obtain better rewards, just like bosses.

Think of it!! People worked hard to obtain those pokemons, and locking them like that just because you're not at the same level as them or not lucky, is just beyond selfish...

For everyone, that gave a +1 on this, I think you should rethink this as a permanent change and not a progressive one, it wouldn't benefit anyone, before you all +1 this thread, think of the consequences this change would have on everyone, not only you :( ".

If you understand please don't support that feature, as it will ruin all our hours of future gameplay :)

Argument 1:

You said it yourself, the luck part in hunting, everyone has that, hunting isn't just 2 hours of playing then you're done, it can go on for a long time, days and weeks until you get the one you want. The game is luck based for everyone, I rarely got good pokemon, not many 31 stats, so I dedicated a lot of time and finally got an epic one that I can use. The funny thing, it took me merely 2 days of on and off hunting, there are many ways to hunt pokemon now so for others, it's just the time dedication.

Argument 2:

Another thing is that yes they did buy them, because people sold them without thinking, while we knew, and still know, nothing about mega pokemon they decided to profit, so now if they become megas they just lost a good poke. It was their loss to sell them early on without knowledge of megas, they didn't need to sell them, but they did.

Argument 3:

In the anime yes it was a strong bond needed, but they didn't have OT in there, just what happened to the pokemon themselves, so if you're saying that someone saving you while you're completely broken and abandoned doesn't give a nice bond, then I don't know what would.

In conclusion, people went wild with the information and didn't take the time to think about the various possibilities, we were also told they would be added gradually, and not all at once, so for all we know, some of the ones people want aren't even in the game yet.

(-1 if it wasn't clear)

582664592_SignaturePRO.gif.70cdafd9bdecee8b3cbad20ae1fcc93a.gif

Ofc -1 game is still online cuz ppl donate to server money if there no donators game will be alrdy closed so if you do this donators will not spend money to buy cc and pay them for the pokemon they want so game will close for ever !!

Hello everyone, thanks for putting your opinions here, and thanks to those who commented in a mature way, without meaningless fights. I want to clarify that my proposal was never something against the people who have many millions because they farm, or because they donate, I do not consider this to be a p2win game, on the contrary, without those people who buy cc to buy their favorite pokemon, This game could not be maintained I believe. It just seemed like a good idea, to make mega evolution more interesting from my point of view.

I am surprised by comments like that of nornor, who says that i creates this post to trolling, I do not know what he relies on to say such a thing, I find it strange even coming from him, I remember him as a friendly person and always willing to help in the help pro chat in silver, I remember that he always answered my questions, when I was a novice in the game, I did not think I would touch such a sensitive fiber of some people when creating this post, it was not my intention.

Greetings to all, and thank you for giving your opinion, and please maintain respect above all, greetings.

• Like 2

Well, your idea is great ngl, but as in this game most people prefer buying stuff and lazy to do hunting (i love hunting but not all) plus currently for android users, it sucks to hunt, hopefully it'll be fixed but still some dont like hunting.

Another big reason i wont support is that pokemons like garchomp, lucario, tyranitar, which are great source of getting in game money, after making megas ot only, the economy will be ruined. People wont buy new pokemons cuz they'll save money for hunting, plus it will lower the prices of other items too as they cant put much money for buying stuff and all, so it'll make it hard to sell items obtained by hard efforts.

Again, your idea was great to go with the anime concept but due to these reasons i wont support this.

• Like 1