Sold before auction officially started

@Hawluchaa I don't think this auction was handle correctly since the insta was not announced in public.

4. Insta Price shall be announced in public. Insta Price is not negotiable, by possible bidders. Breaking those principles, will lead any insta price/insta bid to be voided.

• Like 1

I think the issue here is a bit ambiguous. If an auctioneer wants to sell something but has no bids and finds a good offer ingame, he can cancel the auction (if there are no bids) and sell it ingame as he wishes. He would just say: cancelled, found a better offer ingame and since there were no bids, I went and just sold it instead of auctioning it.

If the auctioner instead says "sold insta" but does it the same exact way as explained above, it falls under a grey area. We're taking the conclusion that the seller agreed on a secret insta (not mentioned in the original post, so it might break auction rules and this has to be specified by a Trade Mod) and thus he sold it without even announcing the insta publicly. But we can't know this.

However, since there were no bids, he can say sold insta in the same way he could say "sold it ingame". He could've cancelled the auction and just without giving any explanation rather than saying that. This could theoretically be allowed. I think the issue is the term "sold insta".

I hope a Trade Mod can clarify this, I'm curious.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

Sorry, the auction wasn't officially started and I should've been more concrete with what I said, I went on the client to look for offers and after considering an insta price that I would sell it for given that there wasn't a price to beat it at that moment I decided to sell it instead. Instead of being sold for insta it would be more accurate to say that I cancelled the auction before it was started. Sorry for the inconvenience.

• Like 2

HibikiWaifu#9040