World Boss (inspired by World Quest)

Iceflake

The world Boss idea would work the same as World quest in some aspects. Like the random chance of activating every hour of each day and how the Community has to gang up and try to work together and beat the Boss.

The boss would be the Cultists Leader. An unamed figure That travels the World with the goal to find strong opponents .

What would the bosses mechanics/specialty be? It will be the team itself would be a random selective of boss mons of various bosses but slighter harder, like you couldnt get pumpkins king shuckle or morty's Gourgeist. Could be as easy as ever or you could get the whole lineup of the super BOSS boss. Now contribution from players that defeat the boss, I havent decided whether to do it by pokes from the World boss you fainted/defeated in battle to acquire contribution points or by defeating the boss. Now how would you gain more contribution, after defeating bosses you typically cant refight them i would say there would be an 15-30min cool down for this boss.

To make it even more difficult, the boss moves every hour requiring the community to work together in trying to find all the spawn spots for the World boss. I would say 3 spots in each region, with spots already used cannot be selective till all the spots are used then it generates a new order randomly. But to make it a easier job to do i suggest having at least a 34-48 hour to defeat the world boss so each timezone has a chance to get some Contribution. With the muliple spots it allows at least poeple who havent completed all the regions to at least have a chance to get some contribution.

Popular spots would be.

Kanto-

Cinnabar mansion

bills house

lavendar tower

Johto-

Lake of rage

Cinawood Medicine shop

Mt silver entrance

Hoenn-

Little root

Lilycove lighthouse

Mossdeep Space center

Sinnoh

Snowpoint city (by the entrance to the temple)

canalave city's library

Oreburge city's museum

This was just random spots of interest. Also Rewards would be maybe a little amount of money from defeating the world boss and for successfully delineating the world boss the poeple who got the most points like top 35% of people would get a mystery ticket or something else i couldn't think of.

Not a perfect idea, just a random idea that pop'ed into my head. Sorry in advance if anyone already Suggested something like this. Also feel free to add or change this. Its still very new and riddled with problems that could be soved to make this a fun new Community quest for all to participate in.

20210516_215416.gif.0f5637474a7259a9f90d53025e5a8a7b.gif

Wdym by saying the whole community would have to beat the boss together? Strange idea.

Just how in world Quest there is a totally amount of points that is needed to complete the Quest. Everything you would defeat the boss/faint his pokemon you will get some points, those points are then deducted from the total needed to complete the World boss

Hope this helps

It also would be so cool if they can implement a 3d version of pro we can change by 3d to 2d whenever we want

Thats a whole nother suggestion to made, but I think it will never happen.

Let's try to keep it on topic of the current suggestion iv made.