Lando I banned when?

Belzebel

I don't know if this is the right area to make this thread, but I want to know why its taking so long for Sheer Force Landorus to be banned.

It's been 3 months since the thread about banning or not banning Landorus. The majority of people agreed to ban Landorus I with Sheer Force. Some people wanted Incarnate Landorus to be banned completely. Everyone who plays PVP knows how OP Landorus-I with Sheer Force is in OU tier, specially in a game like PRO with no Z-moves and megas. I know megas will come soon, but still, even with megas Landorus with sheer force is still broken. I will not discuss why it is broken because it was already discussed in the thread that everyone apparently forgot about.

It's is being boring to play the game, not only because PRO is unbalanced, but because Pokemon itself is unbalanced. The reason why tiers like OU, Uber, RU, etc.. exist is because Pokemon is unbalanced. The fact PRO doesn't even have tiers makes it even worse. The issue of pokemon is that 50 pokemon are good, while the other 800 are useless. That's why PVP is monometa. Please, don't make it worse. Ban Landorus-I. Don't give me a reason to pay 30 dollars to play Temtem...

• Like 1
sign2.png

lando i isnt even that good on pro lol if you are losing to it use a different team other than sun and if lando i makes you go to temtem that shows alot about yourself lmao

Losing or winning is not the reason why I made this thread, as I'm not playing as much anyway. PRO is very close to be based on OU tier. On Showdown OU gen 7, Lando-I is banned because of how OP Sheer Force is. It's not only Sun teams that struggle against Lando-I. There's no switches to it, if its mixed.

Also, the discussion is about PRO, not me. I couldn't care less about what you think about my person.

sign2.png

I also want to add another thing to this topic because I think thats pretty questionable.

Landorus with Sheer Force is banned on the PRO Ladder Tournament but not on PRO itself. Banning it from Ladder Tournament must have had its reasons. So the people who made that decision must have thought it was too strong in some way for it to be allowed.

I think it shouldnt be an argument that its hard to get in PRO and is thereby still allowed if that was the thought process.

Availability of a pokemon should never be a reason to not ban a pokemon in my opinion.

I also want to add another thing to this topic because I think thats pretty questionable.

Landorus with Sheer Force is banned on the PRO Ladder Tournament but not on PRO itself. Banning it from Ladder Tournament must have had its reasons. So the people who made that decision must have thought it was too strong in some way for it to be allowed.

I think it shouldnt be an argument that its hard to get in PRO and is thereby still allowed if that was the thought process.

Availability of a pokemon should never be a reason to not ban a pokemon in my opinion.

The reason why they banned in ladder tournament is U-turn and Volt-switch. However, thats not even the reason why Lando-I is broken. It is the stats + sheer force + typing + movepool + stabs. There's literally NO switches for Landorus-I with sheer force + life orb. The fact it doesn't even take damage from life orb makes it even more ridiculous.

sign2.png

I would also like to receive a final answer, if it will be banned or not. I have a epic one, and not yet changed the ability to sheer force, because I do not know if they banned it or not, I would like to know it definitely, greetings