an other fair Suggestion regarding the limit of 20 bosses in 7 days

Algerie31

hi all;

i want you to keep the idea of 20 bosses in one week but limit the bosses to three every 24 hours so in each week we can only fight 21 bosses (03x07)

i hope you will enjoy my idea and implant it ingame

best wishes

Edited by Algerie31

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

But... why? This means we can't dedicate a day to do a full boss run. This also forces players to play every single day to beat three bosses a day to be able to match the 20 boss a week mark. Have you thought that not all players can play every single day? Some can only play on weekends. Some only on certain weekdays. Those who can only play on weekends have 2 days to play and will only be able to do 6 bosses instead of the current 20. This limits them even more than the current restrictions.

-1, every single suggestion I see about this is worse than the one that came before. This is just beyond dumb.

• Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

But... why? This means we can't dedicate a day to do a full boss run. This also forces players to play every single day to beat three bosses a day to be able to match the 20 boss a week mark. Have you thought that not all players can play every single day? Some can only play on weekends. Some only on certain weekdays. Those who can only play on weekends have 2 days to play and will only be able to do 6 bosses instead of the current 20. This limits them even more than the current restrictions.

-1, every single suggestion I see about this is worse than the one that came before. This is just beyond dumb.

so you are happy with the idea of fighting 20 bosses a week !

next time it will be 1 bosses a month i think because ppl are against player idea not staff

discord = algerie31#5698

Coarse-Finished-Grunion-size-restricted.gif

• Administrator

-

[anchor=keita]-[/anchor]

The ideaof having 3 bosses every 24 hours is simply bad, compared to the 20 every week, for the pure fact that most of the people cannot afford to play enough time during the day to do every daily thing/task [bosses with your idea, Exca, Doctor, Solaceon, Celadon when reworked, etc].

Having 20 bosses per week simply allow the players to distribute and use their own time as they wish and have a way better organization.

If we would implement your idea, we would most likely have many people missing 3 bosses in some day, and it would lead them to have less than 20 bosses per week to do (which would be obviously way worse than the current system).

Edited by Shinohara
  • Like 1

image.gif

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others

so you are happy with the idea of fighting 20 bosses a week !

next time it will be 1 bosses a month i think because ppl are against player idea not staff

I'm not happy with fighting 20 bosses only a week either but I'm happier when I don't see dumber and dumber suggestions that have 0 thought behind them with the "people are against player ideas and not staff" as if Staff was the devil or something. The boss amount and how farmable they were was causing inflation in the economy. Your suggestion is just "hey you can do the same as now but you're limited to just 3 bosses a day and if you can't play that day you're screwed then". Please, think before you post a suggestion. Nobody is against you, staff is not evil, remember that staff members are also players like you and me who also play and enjoy this game. They may be in favour or against these changes, just as you.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!