Making porygon from silver discs have good natures

Ghabra

i have to say -1

if they changed this they would probably have to change fossil revives from labs as well to have good natures.

There is many ways of getting pory like the Wonderous Site and porygon is on the PVE mon rotation which you can sync for pve coins.

If anything i would say let porygon be synced at the Hoenn revive excavation site with the silver disks. Maybe make it a little more expensive than a fossil revive. (and maybe the sinnoh undergound quest fossil revive could alse have reviving porygon option.)

i did suggest the option of giving porygon the fossils treatment as an alternative.

But wonderous site is not exactly hunting , its tier 9 and and you have limited tries per day , making it effectively a very low chance.

And synching porygon for pve coins , or any pokemon for that matter is absolutely not worth it.

Either way it's your opinion and you can hold on to it , thanks for the feedback ^^ .

• Like 1

signature.png.bb0d8629179469ced8ed63d1a39a497e.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Hello,

you can know choose between Sync and Shiny chance upon receiving Porygon from Scientist Davis.

For the Sync chance (50%), you will need to show a Pokemon with the Sync ability and your desired nature in your team.

kind regards

• Like 6

Locked as Implemented.

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.