where is exp share

Rossolon1

what the hell are the devs smoking. are they high? the didnt put the most important item in the game exp share. in the games that item is a godsend when it comes to training pokemon and they have the nerve to leave it out. absolutely unacceptable and an absolute sin. the devs should be ashamed for putting trainers through the ringer when it comes to leveling their pokemon. i demand exp share be put in here soon or you wont hear the end of it. thank you and have a nice day

what the hell are the devs smoking. are they high? the didnt put the most important item in the game exp share. in the games that item is a godsend when it comes to training pokemon and they have the nerve to leave it out. absolutely unacceptable and an absolute sin. the devs should be ashamed for putting trainers through the ringer when it comes to leveling their pokemon. i demand exp share be put in here soon or you wont hear the end of it. thank you and have a nice day

PRO is a MMO not a walk in the park

• Like 3

I project a storm

A whirlwind of gales and torrents

A cosmic array so vibrant

Born emerging from heat and flames

Tempered by violent rays ~

Hello @Rossolon1,

I am sorry for the inconvenience, but as already mentioned by Norex and Comrader is PRO an MMO and supposed to be more grindier to provide more of a challenge and so players are not finished too fast. We want our Playerbase to stay for more then just 1 quick playthrough. It seems like a missing feature at the beginning but there are actually some effective ways to train your Pokes later in Game. There are also some other missing features you might wanna read up on our ProWiki.

But if you are having any problems to advance in game feel free to ask for some help in the Chats in Game (Help Chat / All Chat).There are some people there who are playing the Game for quite some time already and always willing to share their wisdom. And of course you can always ask here on Forum and we will try our best to provide you the needed infos to help you out :-)

I hope that helped to understand why that decision was made by our Devs.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

• Like 1

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Leveling up in PRO is actually 10 times easier than the original games, specially if you know whar you're doing. There are leveling up guides in forums that teach you how to level any pokemon to 100 in 30 minutes to 1 hour, when it would take days to level one up in the original ones.

Edited by Bhimoso
  • Like 1

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxydK7CUEwL47Ym7hIkMbSA <- Youtube channel with guides!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/forum/13-game-guide/ <- Check my game guides (and other's guides) here!

• 2 years later...
On 7/23/2020 at 3:25 AM, Bhimoso said:

Leveling up in PRO is actually 10 times easier than the original games, specially if you know whar you're doing. There are leveling up guides in forums that teach you how to level any pokemon to 100 in 30 minutes to 1 hour, when it would take days to level one up in the original ones.

where are these guides? ive been searching and cant find em