Hmm - TR

Titaniaplayz

I am doing sinnoh underground quest from 3 days. On 1st day I got the hint ( Climb up climb down ..... ) And I found treasure room with help of this Guide.

Now in 2nd and 3rd day I got the hint ( what would be humanity be without humans ) and I used same guide to find treasure room ( it says near humans in underground ) when I dig near humans I always get out from underground.

So is there is any way to know , which hole near to human I must use to find treasure room?

Well you need to gather more hints from the other NPCs to narrow it down.

Sometimes you wont get the perfect hints and end up with a lower chance to get the correct hole.

For example: You would need 3 hints to know the correct hole.

North, West, Human.

The correct hole would be top left next to an NPC.

If youre getting the hints North and Human you would have a 50% chance to get the correct hole as its either top left or right.

As you see it all comes down to the hints youre getting so make sure to gather as many as possible.

Hope that helped you out.

You get multiple hints from all the NPCs in the Underground.

So you would need to gather more hints to know which hole.

For example you get the hint "Northern section": You now know its on the top 2 Ladders (North) -> 50% chance to get the correct hole because you know its next to a "human".

If you get another hint that tells you its on the "Eastern section" you now know its the top right ladder (North east) -> 100% chance to the correct hole.

Its just luck based on what hints you are getting but you have to gather as many as possible to have the best chance for the correct hole. If youre unlucky you will just end up with a 25% chance.

I think you missunderstand the underground completly. When you enter the Underground the correct hole is randomly chosen from the start.

Its not like a 50% chance for every hole to be the correct one.

There are 4 sections in the underground. The correct hole is randomly in only one of those sections. If you know the correct hole is on the northern section you know its either the top right or the top left section -> 50% chance to get the correct hole IF you have a tier 3 hint which tells you exactly what hole to use.

If you dont have any other hints than "Northern section" you pretty much have a 12.5% chance (1/8) because every section has 4 holes.

Collect as many hints as you can and put them together to know what hole is the correct one. Sometimes the hints can leave you with a very small chance to get the correct hole and sometimes you know the correct hole for sure.

Seems like the Problem got solved so I'll just lock this Thread. Feel free to open a new one if you happen to run into any Problems or have any Questions / Doubts.

Have a great day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING