Nikola Boss

Thatkid

I live in Brazil -Espirito Santo and is not my problem if you cant get a better provider, you can live in Haiti, its not excuse to blame the country for YOUR internet provider. You had time to prepare and the game is like this for years, in Brazil we have a bad ping you know this, dont make yourself the victim. We have multiple internet providers if yours is Vivo tel them to update to fiber, if your internet is radio you're not even supposed to playing an mmo to start with.

People like you are hilarious.

Nothing you say has value. Just looking through your profile is amazing.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/155602-url/?do=findComment&comment=862616

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/153079-url/?do=findComment&comment=862594

The reason I'm posting these two links is to give you an example of your hypocrisy. There is way more, but I don't want to go too off-topic. Don't get me wrong, we all have our preferences and opinions, but you pretend like yours are the end all be all.

You call the guy lazy, but most of your suggestions are exactly that. You say it's "your" fault for having a bad internet provider, completely neglecting the money issue and actual location of the person. Some people just can't get fiber. Also claiming people shouldn't be playing this game because their internet sucks, is one of the most smarmy and ignorant things I've read in a long time.

KEEP IN MIND, all this bs because people just wanted the cooldown time lowered. This wouldn't affect you in any shape or form, but you are still you against it, putting down the people asking for it and claiming their reasons are stupid, lazy and their OWN fault. Imo people like you are what is wrong with the game.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Hello,

Unfortunately, after having considered it, we have decided to reject this suggestion because:

Some players use Nikola as "free Reroll" by releasing their Pokemon intentionally if it got bad IVs, nature, etc. and let it respawn with the help of Nikola.

This is not intended and a decrease of the cooldown would support this above mentioned "abuse".

To solve this problem and decrease the CD, we would have to make the boss spawn the legendary with the same nature, ability and iv of the released one, but as of now there are no plans for what regard doing it. If any change will be done, you'll be informed through an announcement on our official pro discord.

Since the thread seems to go off topic, I will close it now.

kind regards

• Like 2