Blue Server!!

Sciencedog

I honestly doubt the Red Server is going to be that bad. At the very least, I'm sure the devs will advise new players to join the Blue server so it's not filled with inexperienced players. And the reason they are adding the new server is because the overload of new players, which honestly came out of nowhere, and every day hundreds of new members are joining and trying out the game, so if they just join the blue server that will leave many of those on the Red Server who dont want to restart with plenty more room and a much lower queue time.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im fear for the server " red " if it becomes red 1500 slot, there are many old players will return for heonn ...

im happy for new server "blue" ... but it will not be the case if we can not transfer character .and I'm sure beginners will want to come on RED for play with friend or play with more poeple .

I'm actually 470+ hours gaming, +300 pokemon caught but if a new server is launch, i will direct start on it. I don't care about redo all i have on red.

Actually it's no more possible to play in good condition on Red. I'm really bored to wait 40 min to enter server every time I want to login. Killing my fun... And if you are lucky a crash or reboot appears 5 min before you entered.... come on... No way...

PLEASE VISITE THE SOUNDCLOUD PROFILE OF MY LABEL AND LIKE MY TRACKS

Rebirth(hardstyle)

The new server will take more of a beaten then red. If you think about it, there are no prices starting off no economy. There wont be a lot of trained pokemon to go around to help yourself or others to beat gyms/elite 4. For me that sounds fun though, for others not so much BUT again its a choice for the player to make on their own, no one is being forced onto the new server.

I prefer to have larger capacity and more stable server than have another one..

the reason is simple, alot online game out there makes new server when their game become popular, then end up merging them and suddenly lose alot of players.

ofc many people will try the new one, and spend more real money for membership and other stuffs.

but, from what i see alot of games end up merging their server when player start to go away, and end up with closing server, because when they merging it so much problem appear mainly about unstable economic system after the merging which drive player away from the game.

112657 Yeah. With the new server, it just makes less questions close up and more more questions pop up about membership, coins and other stuff like that.

Perfect statement.

Anything that you already bought using coins (mounts, clothing, etc) would certainly be tied to your RED server account.

They could easily make membership status work on both servers, but the actual items probably won't transfer.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

The only thing that is questionable is how many of you played MMORPGs in general and still ask such questions.

From my view I expect this to happen:

- Forum wise: Like always most remains the same like general thread etc.. Probably trade related threads gonna be split into 2, same goes for guilds.

- Its going to make a difference. Obviously new players will most likely use the Blue server so the Red servers gonna stabilize over time capacity wise. Most veteran players gonna stick with Red and some might decide for a fresh start.

- New guilds gonna be created some community guilds can still communicate cross server over discord.

- Unless PRO staff decides to offer server transfers u can't share anything with your character created on the other server except maybe Coin currency and membership?

Fact is whatever happens = happens. QQing about it and questioning some decisions won't make a difference.

I'm realy torn.

I absolutely HATE having to start over. I don't have too much time to play games already so I kinda want to spend that time making progress, not starting over. Not to mention all other games I like to play.

On the other hand, most of my friends weren't able to create an account. Most likely, the will start playing on the new server, while another friend and I will be on the first server and then we can't play together. This forces me to start over.. But I don't want to.

I guess we'll have to see, maybe server 1 will have less people on it. (Although in the morning in Europe it's kinda empty and I could start playing immediatly..

Buttt, I believe many people will think like me. They'll have their friends come to the main server, and stay themselves. I honestly think it would be waayyy better to have 2 servers, but the same charachter and stuff on both.