Blue Server!!

Sciencedog

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh ...the main server will still be packed no1 will want too remake if they have alot of progress done. But it will put down alot of stress on the main but me and my 800+ hrs will not be restarting.

Zezu.jpg

YVuBCg9.png

This is going to be fantastic! I have only been able to actually play the game a few times because the server is almost always full!

Does anyone know what kinda specs the servers are running? :Heart:

112859 The starting fresh isn't really a great idea imo, people won't be evenly spread throughout the servers, I'm guessing the red server will stay as busy as it currently is.

See starting over is only a choice it's not being forced. The new server is mostly going to be suggested for new players and other players who "want" to start on a new server. What I suggest they do is make a new download for people who download the game for the first time, but make it to where the Blue server is a default selection so new players will start out on the Blue server.

(Edit: I think they would have to make a whole new download for that, I'm not sure.)

112593 I'm excited to see that a new serer is being implemented! Though I have a question: Will you be able to use your character across each server or will the Red server and the Blue serer be two different characters? Personally I'd prefer the latter, but I don't really mind. I just want to know how it will work!

No, your characters will start from zero on the other server, where your progress on the one you are current using will remain intact.

Awesome! That's what i was hoping for. Thanks!

would be great to a new server, the problem would you start all over again

would be two events, a second server would be good to ease the leg, now you have to have training on a server and have another separate is kind of boring in addition to complicate the negotiations, pliss let the same red character to use in bluu

or make a vote to choose this option