Shiny drifloon auction

I do not see a link to another auction nor does it matter since players are limited to 1 auction post in the forum afaik for shinies. Whatever else he has done is invalidated and is just going to be reported by me.

The seller made some mistakes, that's true but it's his first auction. Don't try to use those mistakes at your advantage. Auction is not over yet, few minutes again. You can still bid on it. C.O. 10,8m

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its over stop flame if u don´t come on i post the last mins 5,4,3,2,1 if u dn´t come on(ingame) its not my fault all know that this was my first terrible and my last forum auction

There are rules, you just have to read them and follow them. I know it's your first auction and it's not easy. We can help you.

Last post was 11min ago so only 4min left to end it.

i refresh my post all min

15min rule is over now. It seems I won with 10.8m.

I need a confirmation from a trade moderator before making the trade. And I need few minutes to organize the trasfert from Silver to Gold server (cash is on my main account Rharomy on Silver).

@Tempest94 You have been warned yesterday, you made a second thread and did not honour the auction rules at all. I have voided the trade, the auction will continue for 1 more hour after my comment to give everyone who just replied the time to see this. I wil force the trade to the rightful winner when the time is over.

The auction will continue with @Igordhossegor being the current offer with 10.8M.

@Tempest94 https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/how-to-make-a-legitimate-valid-auction-according-to-trade-rules.120919/, go over the trade rules please, first auction or not could have known the rules if you read them.

Auction continues for 1 hour starting now, good luck

Have a nice day,

Sincerely Hawluchaa

20210407_201806.gif