CLOSE PLEASE

Darksun20

This is to vote against this rule:

• 3. Every match should be played out in a timely manner. Time-, PP-, Switch- or any type of stalling beyond reasonable usage is not allowed.
    Video evidence is required and without it we will not take actions. Video evidence may be deemed insufficient at Moderators discretion.
    • Time-stalling: Waiting till the last few seconds to make your move on every single turn.
    • PP-stalling: Using moves to unnecessarily extend a matches duration with no proper reasoning such as using healing moves instead of attacking.
    • Switch-stalling: Switching your Pokemon around with no proper reasoning instead of attacking

Reasons:

1. People who suffer from anxiety are impacted greatly by this rule as it breathes down our necks when making decisions.

2. Impacts the stall playstyle greatly, making stall unusable just because of this rule and nothing to do with the actual state of the meta.

3. Players who are not intentionally doing this to get a rise out of the other player are unfairly being reported and banned because of this rule.

If not remove it, I propose a change that while I can't think of right now I'm sure other players can make a proposition that we can agree on.

+1 if you agree and add your name to the petition.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Stall play doesn't mean you make the opponent wait and do something only when the time comes to 10 seconds left/using moves to an unnecessary extent

Go and learn the meaning of stall play from elcapi77 first :v

Stall is a playstyle that requires lots of thought process, we should be allowed to use all that time for our decisions. If the point of the timer is to give us time to make decisions while also making it so battles don't go on for hours without a timer, then the rule contradicts having the timer itself.